Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 18, 2015
Fearless Finnagan on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
I would hate it if they brought Morganthe back. That part of the story seemed like they made a story because they needed one for the game; and the p101 one seems like the game was made to convey the story. I would not like to see her again also because I want to see new enemies.
good point

Ensign
Jun 03, 2014
I was thinking it would be a great idea to hang up your weapons

Ensign
Jun 03, 2014
Ensign
Jul 22, 2013
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
It would be great to see a new world! there have been about 3 new worlds in w101 since p101 last new world. Only reason no one plays the game anymore is because there is about nothing to do.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
I thought it would be cool for another lvl 45 quest like 25 and 15 ALL OF THESE ONLY PVP USE
Witchdoctor Another chance Become one of your companions for one turn
Buccaneer In a rush Get extra Strenght at the end of your turn
Muskateer Sniper Shot Get Unlimted Rang for one turn
Privateer Defense have a chance to teleport 6 blocks away from your enemy before they attack
Swashbuckler Ofense Have a chance to teleport 6 blocks closer to your enemy

Dead-eye Tim
lvl 65 witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
Dead-eye Tim
Lvl 65 Witchdoctor
I found something dont i dont think is fair for witchdoctor because i found that the only good power giving weapons is from moo manchu and you have to be lvl 65 to complete the tower witch <=== joke Ha ha ha
but seriously i think it is unfair so i thought i would be cool to add more power giving staff weapons
The firey hands

Gives you joba ruse

Rang 4 blocks

Lvl required 45

Drop By Inoshi Witchdoctor

Damage 134

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
new ship like if you want a armda raft you need to beat 4 armda ship they will drop all the time skiff 8
Frigate 16 gallon 24 Rookie Ship From marley bone 48 And Onley Drops by rooke

Dead-eye Tim
Lvl 65 Witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
gstack96 on Oct 1, 2015 wrote:
new ship like if you want a armda raft you need to beat 4 armda ship they will drop all the time skiff 8
Frigate 16 gallon 24 Rookie Ship From marley bone 48 And Onley Drops by rooke

Dead-eye Tim
Lvl 65 Witchdoctor
And Also Rookes Ship 48 Peices Only Drop By Rooke

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
I thought It would Be cool For A NEW Bundle Like The One Below Because I found That These Class Have There Own Bundles Like Witchdoctor Buccaneer Muskateer Privateer But Swashbuckler So I Thought This Bundle Would Be for Swashbuckler

The Assassin Bundle

Comes With Ninja Pig Companion

Weapon Ninja Pig Daggers Gives Ripost

Outfit Ninja Mask Gives Extra dodge Health Armor Restints Ninja Outfit Same Stats But Gives Backstab

Boots Same Stats Gives Black Fog

Ship Mooshu Gallon

Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
Can you please have it so that only one ship can attack you at a time because it's near impossible winning in broadside combat without 500 ships attacking you at once, it will make this game much more easier.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
Well I Was Thinking There Lots Of Max People In Pirate101 Soi Think There Should Be More Levels So The Max
Will 75

Ensign
May 30, 2010
please add cannons to go with the haunted galleon. We know it and we all love it, but it doesn't fit to put Aquilan cannons (especially the ballista). After buying this ship, I'm really impressed with it, so don't get me wrong I love the ship. But we need customized cannons that fit with the galleon.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
gstack96 on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
Well I Was Thinking There Lots Of Max People In Pirate101 Soi Think There Should Be More Levels So The Max
Will 75
@gstack96 #TweetLikeJadenSmith I Agree We Need More Levels And I Hope That The Storyline Is Updated Within A Year But If It Isn't The Game Better Not Die Out

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Make it so that we have at least one sibling and that they will maybe join us and not just say, "Hi, bye."

#please :)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
@gstack96 #TweetLikeJadenSmith I Agree We Need More Levels And I Hope That The Storyline Is Updated Within A Year But If It Isn't The Game Better Not Die Out
This is the funniest post I've seen in a while.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
Make it so that we have at least one sibling and that they will maybe join us and not just say, "Hi, bye."

#please :)
yes :)
I've often dreamed of our pirate going to their personal foster care world..
amongst many of the possible side quests they find there like:
1) learning more clues about their parents
2) maybe getting an elite gear piece made by foster mom and a special weapon made by foster dad(both tailored so you can chose base stat boost of will, agility or strength)
3) getting a new companion quest designed along the lines of it being one of our foster siblings :D that way each pirate would then have a special companion that is from that world (and no copies later sold under a different name in crown shop afterwards) examples to choose from krokotopia=spooky krok or mander, grizzleheim=tough bear or raven, skull island=dodgy troggy or hammerhead shark, marleybone=accurate cat or fox, mooshu=rough panda or dragon prince type..be fun if 2 siblings want to come with you but foster mom says one has to stay with her for now..pirate has to choose which one gets to ride along...
ty for listening,
stormy jen silver

Ensign
May 02, 2015
Introduce Shadow Magic to pirates in "El Dorado" as maybe Talents and Powers? And maybe even have armor of Shadow Magic and Companions. I would really like for them to Introduce Shadow Magic to us, would be the best.
Noble KevinSharp
Lvl 65

Ensign
Sep 05, 2014
ermm.. two-person mounts? w101 has em so I'm just wondering if p101 could.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Can the next new world be Grizzleheim because in the picture of the 7 pirates who have the 7 pieces of the map, it shows in the back a bear(I think). Also, it would be really cool to go to Grizzelheim because it was really fun in Wizard101!
I hope to see the new update soon!!!!!!!

-Charming Morgan Freeman lvl 65 Witchdoctor
-Adam lvl 60 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
gstack96 on Oct 1, 2015 wrote:
I thought It would Be cool For A NEW Bundle Like The One Below Because I found That These Class Have There Own Bundles Like Witchdoctor Buccaneer Muskateer Privateer But Swashbuckler So I Thought This Bundle Would Be for Swashbuckler

The Assassin Bundle

Comes With Ninja Pig Companion

Weapon Ninja Pig Daggers Gives Ripost

Outfit Ninja Mask Gives Extra dodge Health Armor Restints Ninja Outfit Same Stats But Gives Backstab

Boots Same Stats Gives Black Fog

Ship Mooshu Gallon
That would be soooooo cool! Please do that Kingsisle because I'm a lvl 60 Swashbuckler and I think it would be really cool if I had TWO black fog's! Also, I just want to add something to your outfit- For the torso part of the outfit, I think instead of BackStab, it should give you blade storm because we swashbucklers crit ALOT! And also the only way you can get blade storm is through the sword of talos, or through a crown shop companion. You can't get it from a buccaneer trainer.
I hope that kingsisle takes your amazing idea into account!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
DJXtreme305 on Oct 27, 2015 wrote:
Introduce Shadow Magic to pirates in "El Dorado" as maybe Talents and Powers? And maybe even have armor of Shadow Magic and Companions. I would really like for them to Introduce Shadow Magic to us, would be the best.
Noble KevinSharp
Lvl 65
Okay, to be honest, I love this idea. It probably doesn't have to be El Dorado though. Maybe in the next story arc? or before we reach the golden world.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2009
Weapon power buff equal to spell power
Hawkules Promotion. Did he mention Zeus is his father!? He has 4 trials left!
Monkey king promotion.

I wish ships were least stitchable. Each world has it own ship look. A pirate ship is as much as a statement as there clothes. So if you like the Skull island galeonn which host the classic pirate ship look you can either upgrade it so it equal to a ship of that world your in or stitch it so you can keep the look but have the power.

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
I'd like to see more ship options. Currently, you have one per world. While they look nice, I've been waiting for a Valencian ship to make it's debut. I'd really like to see more varieties of ships available.

Please, please make more housing items. There are so many good art assets in game that are unattainable but would look great in housing. Pictures, statues, different kinds of furniture. None of which are attainable, even via boss fights :(

Ensign
Nov 01, 2014
Ensign
Nov 01, 2014
furborn74 on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
Can the next new world be Grizzleheim because in the picture of the 7 pirates who have the 7 pieces of the map, it shows in the back a bear(I think). Also, it would be really cool to go to Grizzelheim because it was really fun in Wizard101!
I hope to see the new update soon!!!!!!!

-Charming Morgan Freeman lvl 65 Witchdoctor
-Adam lvl 60 Swashbuckler
I think that bear is from polaris.
It's a polar bear.