Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
Rosabellexoxo on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
i think you should have the following:
1. Pet shop- because you should atleast be able to buy a pets with gold in the game instead of having to buy crowns and getting them in the crown shop
2. Have Henchmen in crown shop- i know we already have companions and stuff but sometimes i will go into a dungeon and its hard to do it solo but i cant find anybody else to help me with it.
3. Be able to choose companions- I know sometimes if you go into a major boss fight you get to choose your companion but i want to choose which companion i want because i have ones that i dont like and its exspensive to make sure all of my companions are up to level so they wont die in combat.
4. Be able to choose spells- It would be nice to choose which spells you want like in wizard101, having them in rows is ok but i want to keep all the good cards and put the ones that i dont like aside.
5. Have a room in your ship- It would be cool to have those doors on your ship open to a room. It could be like the rooms that are like the tavern cellar or just be a dormatory size room, just saying it would be EPIC to have it.

Krystal Everhart Lvl. 40
I really like the pet shop idea where you can buy them for gold! but how about a mount shop? I know there are rental mount shops, but I would like a permanent mount shop. I also really like the room-in-ship idea where you can talk to companions without going to a tavern.

Tireless Blake West level 45
Sandy Noah Collins level 18
Liam Jackson level 8

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
If there was a new world update, I think Milo Greytail should be a rat criminal.

Stormy Wolf Gordon
Level 65 Armada's Most Wanted

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
List of Ideas (some commonly asked but i am going to say it anyways):

1. Clockwork companion - I think it shouldnt be the elite court like Kane or Deacon but it should be like a armada sniper or like a battle angel. (i think battle angels are cool)
  2. Pet shop- i know u can buy some pets with gold in the crown shop but instead of buying them in crown shop with gold make an actual pet shop with those crown pets and others too.
  3. Mount Shop- i know there are rentals but there should be permanent mounts u can buy with gold in a shop but not in the crown shop.
  4. Caption's Cabin (or whatever u call it)- that door in my ship always taunts me how i can never go in there. i think it would be cool if we can hang in there because sometimes the rides are long and boring.
  5. First Mate Idea- If you have a mount u cant have your first mate or your pet to follow u (which i totally understand) but it would be cool if your first mate can ride side by side with u with the same mount you ride on but they cant if they're like a sky snake or a batacuda.
  6. The Armor or Weapons in Bundles- when i got my first bundle the clothes and weapon were terriable for my witchdocter. i think there should be armor for each class like they did in w101, and have a veriaty of weapons to choose from (like 2-4 so some can cover most of the classes)
  7. Being able to change ur flag- When i first made my witchdocter i made this flag that i thought it would look cool. then i noticed i made a mistake in the backround and it looks bad x. x so i really want to be able to change my flag and its colors.
  8. Companion Points- i wish they could be a little bit less exspensive because when you get higher lvl the points get really exspensive its especially hard when ur a privateer.
Probably going to continue list. Hope you take in my ideas in consideration (and others too)
Krystal Everhard lvl.64

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
Sensitive Quinn An... on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Okay so I have several suggestions in mind:

1: Let us say numbers. It's annoying having to go, "I lvl fit ty tree witchdoctor". Plz lets us type numbers.

2: Ranked PvP and Tournaments but not for crowns. How about members pay gold for ranked and tournaments but nonmembers pay crowns.

3: A world I had in mind was a Pirates of the Caribbean themed world. We dould have Davy Jones, Captain Jack Sparrow, Tortuga, and a companion could be Will and/or Elizabeth Turner.

4: Two other worlds I had in mind were Grizzleheim and Krokotopia. We should defeat the last elite clockwork there and have Kane be the final boss of all of Pirate101 but i getting ahead of myself.

5: A fourth promotion for our starter companion, Kraken Skulls companion, old scratch, and death of parents companion.

That's it for now but for Wizard101 i suggets a Harry Potter themed world. Don't comment on that, guys. My name is Sensitive Quinn Andrews I a lvl 58. Go Morgan Lafitte!
Omg i love the Harry Potter themed world idea but that idea is basicly like W101 aint it? But still i luv Harry Potter the same as W101 and P101, and i also have weird dreams about it sometimes but that is still a good idea

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
CaptainBunny093 on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
I really like the pet shop idea where you can buy them for gold! but how about a mount shop? I know there are rental mount shops, but I would like a permanent mount shop. I also really like the room-in-ship idea where you can talk to companions without going to a tavern.

Tireless Blake West level 45
Sandy Noah Collins level 18
Liam Jackson level 8
In skull island like all the basic shops are at... i assumed everybody knew that but i guess some people are picky x. x
Krystal Everhart Lvl. 64

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
Pirate Queen on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
I'm playing 6 pirates right now, but after going back to Wizard for a few weeks, this game is even more frustrating. Compared to Wizard, there is FAR too much "running around" (even though we're sailing). Get a quest in one place, sail all over to get something small and quick, and right back to all that boring sailing.

We've ASKED for ports, to no avail. Right now Haunted Skyway is the worst so far--I'm not even sure I want to continue. Making us go get "corn" is an example of a totally unnecessary detour, and the game is filled with these.

Finally, I can't believe this companion mess. You FINALLY got the message when you let us put a few to sleep--but that should be OUR choice as to how many we want to use. Compared to the henchmen in Wizard, I'd ten times rather pay for henchmen than end up with all these USELESS companions. My only recourse has been to let them die in battle--Pearl now has six dead companions and two asleep, and I plan to leave it that way.

Those two major changes would make this game go far more smoothly and quickly:

1) GIVE US PORTS
2) Let US select the four or five companions we wish to keep, and then let us DELETE the others. It's ludicrous to see that huge picture of all those companions, many of which are useless.

Sorry, but after the joy of being back in Wizard, PIrate just doesn't come close.

Hope you'll listen to some of our suggestions.
Ya but they had problems on W101 that if they would to try to take them away the people would go haywire. The problems is the reason why they created P101 in the first place. Although P101 do have some problems but its still a better game then W101. (in my opinion)
List of Problems in W101:
OP classes- they meant to have all the classes blanaced so one wouldnt over power the other but that happened with storm and ice. Storm had waaay too much damage and Ice were op tanks. This made the problem in pvp. Storm and Ice were pretty much the only schools that could survive in pvp and ends up with high ranks which is why in P101 they dont have ranks in pvp either.
The Resistance- Like i said the general resistance in ice went over board and the other resistance they have. Though, i can understand that they are meant to be tank classes but resistance went by % in W101 so in P101 they didnt have % in armor just damage taken off (which is waaaay better) and there are 2 types of resistance (physical and magic) so that one class can have a lot of one or the other (privateer has both but its evened out).
Crafting- People went too far with crafting and Ice has epic crafting armor that made them op and storm did deadly damage which is why they dont have crafting in P101
Pets- the DNA mixing was a really cool idea but like i said people went too far with it and made their pets really helpful or deadly which is why they dont have it in P101 (though i still think its cool)
It got boring- it was really hard in the really high worlds and i couldnt solo anymore and its just got too boring and hard for me.
List of Problems in P101:
Marks- you should be able to add a mark on a spot so that you can teleport back if you have to help a friend or something, and it should use half of a mojo potion.
Too many companions- I totally agree with you on the companion thing but i think you shouldnt be able to delete companions and we should have more of the bench marks so i can bench the ones i dont want and keep the ones i do want
I cant think of any other problems on both of them but besides that they are still awesome games. If any of the community people see this can u tell me if i am right or close?
Also i got an idea that i hope you take into consideration
Have a One-Eyed Jack Fan Club on P101- it would be cool considering One-Eyed jack is popular on the messageboards and also he is a cool guy :D
Krystal Everhart Lvl.64

Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
I think there should be a below deck on the ships where you can see the crew like we see in the taverns, and also there should be a captains cabin for the players, I mean we see the door on the ships but we can't go in it, and we can decorate the inside of the ships too.

Ensign
Jan 25, 2013
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
less harder on cool ranch

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
Rosabellexoxo on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
List of Ideas (some commonly asked but i am going to say it anyways):

1. Clockwork companion - I think it shouldnt be the elite court like Kane or Deacon but it should be like a armada sniper or like a battle angel. (i think battle angels are cool)
  2. Pet shop- i know u can buy some pets with gold in the crown shop but instead of buying them in crown shop with gold make an actual pet shop with those crown pets and others too.
  3. Mount Shop- i know there are rentals but there should be permanent mounts u can buy with gold in a shop but not in the crown shop.
  4. Caption's Cabin (or whatever u call it)- that door in my ship always taunts me how i can never go in there. i think it would be cool if we can hang in there because sometimes the rides are long and boring.
  5. First Mate Idea- If you have a mount u cant have your first mate or your pet to follow u (which i totally understand) but it would be cool if your first mate can ride side by side with u with the same mount you ride on but they cant if they're like a sky snake or a batacuda.
  6. The Armor or Weapons in Bundles- when i got my first bundle the clothes and weapon were terriable for my witchdocter. i think there should be armor for each class like they did in w101, and have a veriaty of weapons to choose from (like 2-4 so some can cover most of the classes)
  7. Being able to change ur flag- When i first made my witchdocter i made this flag that i thought it would look cool. then i noticed i made a mistake in the backround and it looks bad x. x so i really want to be able to change my flag and its colors.
  8. Companion Points- i wish they could be a little bit less exspensive because when you get higher lvl the points get really exspensive its especially hard when ur a privateer.
Probably going to continue list. Hope you take in my ideas in consideration (and others too)
Krystal Everhard lvl.64
Continue of list (like i said before some commonly asked but going to say anyways and it starts off from 8 but i had to reset #):
  1. Fan Clubs- now idk if every developer or community leader all have characters for themselves like One-Eyed Jack or Blind Mew but if there is we should be able to start fan clubs for them (if we have a favorite character or like the person themselves) that are in game. now i am not saying a fanclub for every single character but if we have a contest to see the top 3 characters voted to have a fan club for them then people can join it on the website and get a special badge for it (in game) and if you wear it you are able to go to this secret teleportation device that teleports to the fan club house which the person (that the fan club is of) decorates the house themselves.
  2. More Epics- I know in combat there arent any epics that are "directly" towards witchdocters (besides the witch hunter epic) which totally leads to why witchdocters dont have much epics (which i totally understand) because we just use our spells constantly, but can we have an epic like readied spell too? I think we should atleast have that epic or have mojo echo 2.
  3. More Houses- I think there should be more houses besides buccaners den or castaways refuge (i think thats how they're spelled or called) like atleast 2 houses from each world and have a specific house for each class, lke they had in W101.
  4. More Bundles- I know this game has started but i still want a more of a variety of choice in bundles and for card packs too.
  5. Dye Pets- I think we should be able to dye ALL pets because in W101 they only had a couple of pets that could be dyed.
  6. Trade Stuff- What i mean by this is that you are allowed to trade people all stuff as long as its tradable and it could be sold in auction, and if you want to trade someone you have to have them as ur friend.
Ideas Total- 14 Ideas
That is all the ideas that came into mind right now. I hope you take my ideas into consideration and to know if you actually read this can u plz respond to me XD (if you are too busy to then i
totally understand)
Krystal Everhart Lvl.65

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
Ensign
May 22, 2011
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Bellow deck. I think we should have a bellow deck. Like where the companions sleep, where the cannos are, and WEAPON STORAGE! I mean, we all love a good captain's living cordors, but companions need to sleep too!
so just consider the idea, because that would be really cool to randomly shoot a cannon at no where!

#1 WITCHDOCTO OUT.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2009
Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
Hi, its my first time posting something, but im just wondering, if you could add some sort of trading method in, so we can trade items with other fellow friends and pirates, and maybe even gold, just an idea

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
I would like it if EL toro's health is increased because he's not much of a hero if he keeps getting beat

Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
cooldougie101 on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Hi, its my first time posting something, but im just wondering, if you could add some sort of trading method in, so we can trade items with other fellow friends and pirates, and maybe even gold, just an idea
They do do that it is when you click on a other player and it has trade on the list.

Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
I think there should be a captains cabin for the long trips we take, and a below deck for our companions to sleep and we can upgrade them as well.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
i believe that you should maybe extend the amount of missions, for those who don't buy membership or crowns, or make another way for them to grant access to other land, for e.g, buy land with gold (a lot) or reach a certain level and be able to get past. because without these players, the game would not become as well known. :P just a suggestion.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2013
I think they they should put a vender that allows you to change your class one time that would cost 10,000 gold coins. What will you people want to change it to hmm

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
i believe that there should be some sort of trading method, so users can trade items, and maybe even gold or crowns, and the other thing is i was wondering if you could possibly add another method of getting into areas for those who cant buy crowns or membership due to living in another part of the world, you could maybe be able to buy land with gold (a lot) or reach a certain level, and gain access. just a couple ideas, oh and one more thing, do you think that you could somehow allow people to pay via phone all across the country in stead of just in america, like new zealand or something :P thankyou heaps, overall im loving the game, but without those low level people who cant go further the game may lose many players, which means no one to drag others in, ive got two people playing this game already and going for more, thnx again

Ensign
Feb 13, 2010
for my idea i will LOVE to see alstral (sorry if i spelled it wrong) schools like in wizard101 but different that doesn't give attacks but gives boosts to your attacks like maybe one card or spell (what ever you want to call it) could make your x1 attacks x2 for a few rounds.there could also be a boost to make your companions health and strength go up for a few rounds.Also this doesnt really have to do do with my topic but swashbucklers and buccaneers have awesome looking animations for their attacks but i just dont feel like musketeers and witchdoctors have that cool animations for there attacks.And maybe you can change up some attacks that people do like make them still stay the same damage but just look different and do different things.i would LOVE to see these changes.

p.s- i know it would take a really long time to do this but maybe make new main classes in addition to musketeers buccaneers swashbucklers and witchdoctors and privateers.like maybe whippers that use whips to attackpeople the way like el toro attacks.and maybe a class that uses spears like romba but instead of hitting people with it you throw it at people like a long range class.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
I have an idea. Personally i think choosing from a variety of companions would be very interesting... As anyone who plays P101 knows you can choose/recieve only one companion during the tutorial or in Avery's Office. I think it would much more fun to choose one of three companions... So pretty much, choose one prisoner out of three in the tutorial from every pirate type. And on top of that, make new and more interesting companions for each pirate class. So there would be fifteen companions divided by five pirate classes to choose from during the tutorial or in Avery's Court. That's what I think. If you like my idea, reply to me please.

XxBloodyAustinGordon16xX

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
i have an idea how about you make the victory only have two armada troops you have to fight before you fight rooke and only one rooke battle.please consider this

Ensign
Feb 13, 2010
Rosabellexoxo on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
Ya but they had problems on W101 that if they would to try to take them away the people would go haywire. The problems is the reason why they created P101 in the first place. Although P101 do have some problems but its still a better game then W101. (in my opinion)
List of Problems in W101:
OP classes- they meant to have all the classes blanaced so one wouldnt over power the other but that happened with storm and ice. Storm had waaay too much damage and Ice were op tanks. This made the problem in pvp. Storm and Ice were pretty much the only schools that could survive in pvp and ends up with high ranks which is why in P101 they dont have ranks in pvp either.
The Resistance- Like i said the general resistance in ice went over board and the other resistance they have. Though, i can understand that they are meant to be tank classes but resistance went by % in W101 so in P101 they didnt have % in armor just damage taken off (which is waaaay better) and there are 2 types of resistance (physical and magic) so that one class can have a lot of one or the other (privateer has both but its evened out).
Crafting- People went too far with crafting and Ice has epic crafting armor that made them op and storm did deadly damage which is why they dont have crafting in P101
Pets- the DNA mixing was a really cool idea but like i said people went too far with it and made their pets really helpful or deadly which is why they dont have it in P101 (though i still think its cool)
It got boring- it was really hard in the really high worlds and i couldnt solo anymore and its just got too boring and hard for me.
List of Problems in P101:
Marks- you should be able to add a mark on a spot so that you can teleport back if you have to help a friend or something, and it should use half of a mojo potion.
Too many companions- I totally agree with you on the companion thing but i think you shouldnt be able to delete companions and we should have more of the bench marks so i can bench the ones i dont want and keep the ones i do want
I cant think of any other problems on both of them but besides that they are still awesome games. If any of the community people see this can u tell me if i am right or close?
Also i got an idea that i hope you take into consideration
Have a One-Eyed Jack Fan Club on P101- it would be cool considering One-Eyed jack is popular on the messageboards and also he is a cool guy :D
Krystal Everhart Lvl.64
I totally agree with you that wizard101 is getting hard and sort of boring I stopped playing it beacause it was hard and boring actually.Also I agree with you that ice and fire are op schools but for pirate101 I feel like swashbucklers and buccaneers are the op schools and I feel lik privateers and witch doctors need some improving and A LOT more epics.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
XxBloodyAustinGord... on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
I have an idea. Personally i think choosing from a variety of companions would be very interesting... As anyone who plays P101 knows you can choose/recieve only one companion during the tutorial or in Avery's Office. I think it would much more fun to choose one of three companions... So pretty much, choose one prisoner out of three in the tutorial from every pirate type. And on top of that, make new and more interesting companions for each pirate class. So there would be fifteen companions divided by five pirate classes to choose from during the tutorial or in Avery's Court. That's what I think. If you like my idea, reply to me please.

XxBloodyAustinGordon16xX
Yes, yes i totally agree with you.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
I think we should sell crown shop items in the crown shop when we don't want them and we should also sell companions if we do not want them any more should get some crowns for crown companions and gold for normal one since I have a lot of weak ones I regret I have and I bout I also think we should pick companions like the one we want in a mission like pick them and the one we didn't want to go to crown shop. if you agree please post

lovable Darby Witten level 10 thank you