Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
subata speaks on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I have an idea! and this idea could grow BIG and i mean HUGE!!! but this doesnt have to do with pirate101, it has to do with my idea for an ALL NEW GAME FOR KINGSISLE!!!!!!!!!! i call it,

COWBOY101

a third game for kingsisle to produce for kids to play. if i have any other detailed ideas for this possibly large thing, i will post RIGHT HERE on "do you have an idea?" and i want really want Avery, One-Eyed Jack, and any other admins availible to see this and maybe actually make it KTHXBAI

nagini45 (wicked jack nightingale)

lvl 45 swashbuckler

P.S on p101, im having a situation with stormzilla in mooshu, and i hope thats fixed soon OK
We already have Cowboy101. It's called "Cool Ranch".

Ensign
Feb 06, 2013
You know how in W101 you buy potions? Well, I think that in the taverns you should be able to buy them too. Or maybe Yum Yum Fruit. If you could buy potions, the game would be a whole lot simpler.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
peepaleepa427 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
You know how in W101 you buy potions? Well, I think that in the taverns you should be able to buy them too. Or maybe Yum Yum Fruit. If you could buy potions, the game would be a whole lot simpler.
Potions are already available on the live game from the crown shop.

Ensign
May 01, 2012
milupix246 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
Can you make it so that there is a PvP arena in the houses? I just reached the gold limit and got the den, but now I realize there is no arena.
Jacques De Bouff Lvl 40
There's a PvP place in my Valcano House (in the Valcano). I think it was added after I bought it (obviously, I don't spend a lot of time at home, but I think I would've noticed it). I got it through a pre-paid card.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
I would have posted this in the bug section but i can't find it. First, the toreador's second move he gets when promoted (spinning) has one attack and the other two are zero. second subodai's move where he jumps is now the critical strike 2 (the critical strike when he is a warrior). I don't know if this was part of the major update but i couldn't find it listed in the update notes.

On another note, it would be cool to have other ranks assigned to certain companions that do special tasks while in Broadside combat. Like if a musketeer could occupy a crow's nest and shoot some of the cpu's while still fighting with cannons, so if/when you are battling hand-to-hand some of them will have damage already taken. or witch doctor companions could use magic to hold your ship together after being shot to death by cannons so you can get to a safe place.
Jacques de Bouff Lvl 44

Ensign
Dec 06, 2012
I want PvP ship battles and PvP broadside battles that would be the best so lets make it happen!!!

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
hi i think this is a good idea i think you should open crown shop gear too all schools like the swashbuckler gear its super powerful but i'm a privateer so just maybe add my idea? please i really want that gear

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
Master264s on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
I want PvP ship battles and PvP broadside battles that would be the best so lets make it happen!!!
Maybe there could be an island somewhere in the shape of a donut; you dock on the outside and buy pvp gear for tickets or whatever and when you sail around in the hole other ships can attack you. Related to this, maybe a reward for pvp would be 25% or less of the loser's money. It may actually take it away from them or supplied in the form of a wager.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2013
I was wondering if you could make a new pack but this time a witch doctors pack like you did with the other one but the house would be like a huge cave that you walk into like you do when you go to get your new skill also some stuff you would get with would be a ghost ship, dead skeleton animal, awesome staff, and some robe like mage clothing but with made outta with bones. so i hope you can do that thnx

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
ninjalord69 on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
I was wondering if you could make a new pack but this time a witch doctors pack like you did with the other one but the house would be like a huge cave that you walk into like you do when you go to get your new skill also some stuff you would get with would be a ghost ship, dead skeleton animal, awesome staff, and some robe like mage clothing but with made outta with bones. so i hope you can do that thnx
hi there will be a pack like that but it'll be the halloween pack i bet like skeleton bet and gear great idea i think maybe ki will add this idea in halloween

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I think we should bring back the idea of stuns or knock-outs it would be really great cause then when you're in a tight spot you could knock out your enemy which give you some time to get away. I also think we should get some new epics in the game.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
how about making regular fights give more xp? the ship combat gives massive nautical, and since everything on land is aggo...you almost always have to fight, and it takes a long time sometimes,I think the reward should be more.....I dont like spending 10-20 minutes on a fight, and get 9 xp...dont get me wrong I LOVE the combat system, but theres no real incentive to go out and get in to some scrapes

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
More armadillos I LOVE armadillos

Corrupt Griffin Deverux lvl 43

Ensign
Aug 22, 2012
SEAMTRESS
I loved her in Wiz, why not add her into the new updates.
Dark Justin Holystone Lvl 33 WD

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
It would be cool if we could bottle our ships and be able put the bottled ship on the mantle in our homes.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
A storyline takeoff of bladerunner, which is based on Phillip K Dicks novel, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? Where the clockworks are almost developed to the level where it is impossible to distinguish them from humans. Then throw them in as a quirky oddly mechanical acting NPC occasionally to help players battle the clockworks. Eventually players will learn that the NPC is luring the players into a trap set up by the clockworks but not before its to late! The NPC being almost human feels remorse and joins the player as a companion after the final battle. The adventure could be called, Do the Clockworks Dream of Tick-Tock Sheep? Thanks hope you like the idea!

Ensign
Jul 11, 2012
I think Boochbeards monkey could join the crew cause Boochbeard was injured and Kane has the only thig that can heal Boochbeard. Mabye even Deacon comes back and joins the crew. That would be EPIC.

-bloody gasper nightongale level 50

Ensign
Jul 29, 2012
I think that we should be able to preview houses like in wizard101 it would really help us choose what we want. I think if you mark your spot like in wizard101 when you just port back it should have a red "x" on the spot with a treasure box on top. I also think that you should give us pets that don't cost like 5 thousand gold in the crowns shop. Why not make a pet shop where you will be able to buy pets for lesser amounts of gold. About the mounts, you could have a mounts shop where you can buy them but they will cost 5 thousand gold and above to get them for a week. That is all I have to say

Ensign
Apr 16, 2011
Can you please make the distances between place in the sky ways a whole lot shorter i spend 10 minutes trying to get somewhere in cool ranch and decrease enemy ship range i hate getting caught and getting slowed down thank you
23 10

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
I think you should come our with a new pack. An armada pack would be sick. For a companion armada soldiers, for a mount a clock work (insert animal here). Same with a pet a clock work. Armada gear like armada mask and hat, armada shield and axe, armada gun. Just a suggestion

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
I always get frustrated by people sniping me with friend requests this usuall results in my just shutting off friend request in the options how about a new option on / off and comrades so only players that have battled with you can friend request you? you just need to keep a small DB of battle partners or even a linked list so it would even only last for the playing session

Ensign
Feb 06, 2011
I think you should have worlds like grizzlehiem and wysteria (wizard101) where they have their own story lines and when you get to certian levels you can continue that story line.

Brave Elijah Armstrong

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
Since the five types of pirates are pretty fairly balanced, how about some more abilities to choose from? While you would still only be able to pick one per level, it would increase avatar customization without being game breaking. I know that gear can be equipped to provide new and/or additional abilities, but looking for gear drops is haphazard at best.

In particular, I'm looking at the Buccanneer. That pirate class just seems to lack active abilities in combat besides moving/hitting. It's the vanilla ice cream of pirates. I could be wrong; I have only played my Buccaneer up to level 7, but it just seems terribly bland to continue along that path.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i always felt like battles were way to long, especialy in mooshoo. maybe remove the slow motion during critical hits and increase all companions attack.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
Hi There!
I was wondering if you could please lower the difficulty of Cool Ranch/Big Sky. If you could that would be amazing! Thanks!