Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
i have a new idea for pirate101 choosing a side like good and evil so at the beggining you choose your side good or bad (good=pirate)(bad=clockwork)

dead-eye tim

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
(just for fun dead-eye tim says that this is going to be in 3rd person because of..... troll sakes)
so dead-eye tim came up with a idea for pirate101 in the crown shop dead-eye tim can buy companions
but dead-eye tim never has enough crowns so dead-eye tim though what if dead-eye tim could buy companions with gold so dead-eye says the way this work is if there is a companion that dead-eye tim wants to buy a crown companion dead-eye tim will click the gold butten for the companion so if dead-eye tim want to buy a companion that cost 5995 crowns so when dead-eye tim clicks the gold butten the gold would cost 59950 so dead-eye tim says that every time dead-eye tim clicks the gold butten a zero adds to the crown price but it for gold for that companion dead-eye tim wants

dead-eye tim level 65

Ensign
Dec 01, 2009
I had An Idea but I don't know if this could be a thing cus it would be a little compacted to program but if we could do pvp with ships and then board eachothers ships in an arena that would be amazing

Ensign
Jun 10, 2012
As a somewhat older gamer that has played many mmo's, one of my favorites features was "heroic" dungeons in world of warcraft. Basically the dungeons were pretty much the same but maybe a few more bosses and a little bit harder but you got max lvl gear with better stats. In pirates, same concept. Makes the dungeons harder and you get lvl 65 gear and more gold.

I have spent some time running pyramid of fire for a good combo on the onyx aztecoosur ring and would love to see a vicious charge or assassins strike instead of the mighty charge or backstab on it. you could make all the gear in them no trade, no auction same as the lower lvl gear and would encourage players to use different pirates to get the gear.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2011
i would like to see more variety in ships.
even aquila has to have rafts for those who can't afford ships.
i'd even like to have the raft that one pelican took into the vortex to fish, near the whale town.
where are the steamships?
how about like in the sharpshooter house, boats with guns for "crews to man"
they could be something for our companions to use when we alone
or friends when on board, captains choice
could expand the shop to include them and even crown shop versions
((they probably couldn't see themselves but a view off ship with a targeting site of some kind))
more variety in figureheads stats...
i mean, there are only like 6 abilities for sails ...expand them please.
vary the size of pets,
not all pets grow when they get older, some only get so big even in the real world
pets dont always have to be logical, this is a world of magic and piracy
how about pet starfish, snails, heck ..how about tinerkbell the fairy?
i dont mean like in w101 type of starfish, keep em small. floating in the air :D
why do i not find any enchanted ear-rings? eye patches yes, but where are the ear-rings?
how about a nose ring or bone piercing jewelry?
facial / tribal scars - tatoos... after all ink can be enchanted so its possible
why do all the eye patches seem to cover the right side eye?
i seem to have allot of issues putting stuff down in my homes,
idk how many others, but could you fix it, please?
we have fast travel by stagecoach in cool ranch,
why is there no fast travel in any other world?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TriberiumMortus on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:
i would like to see more variety in ships.
even aquila has to have rafts for those who can't afford ships.
i'd even like to have the raft that one pelican took into the vortex to fish, near the whale town.
where are the steamships?
how about like in the sharpshooter house, boats with guns for "crews to man"
they could be something for our companions to use when we alone
or friends when on board, captains choice
could expand the shop to include them and even crown shop versions
((they probably couldn't see themselves but a view off ship with a targeting site of some kind))
more variety in figureheads stats...
i mean, there are only like 6 abilities for sails ...expand them please.
vary the size of pets,
not all pets grow when they get older, some only get so big even in the real world
pets dont always have to be logical, this is a world of magic and piracy
how about pet starfish, snails, heck ..how about tinerkbell the fairy?
i dont mean like in w101 type of starfish, keep em small. floating in the air :D
why do i not find any enchanted ear-rings? eye patches yes, but where are the ear-rings?
how about a nose ring or bone piercing jewelry?
facial / tribal scars - tatoos... after all ink can be enchanted so its possible
why do all the eye patches seem to cover the right side eye?
i seem to have allot of issues putting stuff down in my homes,
idk how many others, but could you fix it, please?
we have fast travel by stagecoach in cool ranch,
why is there no fast travel in any other world?
More variety in ships is always good, but why do you want a whimpy raft when confronting the ships in AQ?
Earrings can be found at the free trader in Avery's Court or the jewelry vender in Skull Island ( near the bazaar, check your map. )
You can buy accessories in the crown shop or rarely they drop through out the game.
You can find face paints in the Crown shop and there's one in the Beast Master pack, also, there are face paints available seasonally in the crown shop.
Cool Ranch is the largest world in the game and required a lot of traveling back and forth for quests - it was necessary. Travel anywhere is easy.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I as well would like more variety in ships but I was thinking more along the lines of more actual ships. Like we have galleons, skiffs, and frigates but the galleons only have two gun decks but I think there should be an even bigger boat that has three gun decks and be called a man-o-war and only be slightly larger than a galleon. I was going to say a sloop or pinace being in between a raft and a skiff in size but there is little size difference to begin with so that would be unnecessary.

Ensign
Jul 30, 2012
I realize there are only 2 boaster packs where you can get months and epic companions so I was wondering if you guys could make a new pack like that there are lots of packs on Wizard 101

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
How about a Halloween gauntlet? I have some designs I'd love to see in pirate and some of them are of Halloween gear. I have this great idea of a giant flying island on bat wings and a tall black spire with a giant pumpkin beneath it as the entrance and a huge skeleton covering the spire with two side towers in its hands and one giant ocuborous eye in its skull, with some small vendors and a small town outside of it. what do you think?

Ensign
Dec 21, 2009
so I was thinking about this but as a way to rebalance armors why not put a speed debuff on heavy armor users so that way the logic is still there and there is a way to reduce how much damage a buck can do in melee in one turn and also make it more difficult for a privateer to set in right away as well as retreat when in danger.

another cool feature I thought was amazing when I saw it was with rat beards ability to push enemies back making his immobilize and repel borders super effective what if there were move that used a similar knockback like the wind and that move but not so extreme but when used and it hits props it breaks them deals damage and triggers cheap shot making the skill more likeable as a whole especially in groups.

what would also be more interesting would be for musketeers to have an ability to move while doing a low cover fire style damage so they have the advantage of moving and shooting at the same time but I would suppose as a balance it would have to be a short distance and a minimal amount of damage maybe just normal damage with a accuracy debuff on the enemy for one round since it is a emergency type move.

also I feel that pets should be able to have mini equipment types that are dungeon drops to make them more useful damage wise in combat since they don't compare to the other companions which is ok since morphing can make them pretty strong already but if they had mix and match equipment that drops from mobs only perhaps then it would make the pets more of a reliable source for help in fights since most people just look for grants than fighting prowess. essentially I am just sad to see good skills on pets that do no damage and only the pets with grants getting praise.

-in hopes of helping Mr sharp

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Pirate101 fan on Mar 12, 2016 wrote:
I as well would like more variety in ships but I was thinking more along the lines of more actual ships. Like we have galleons, skiffs, and frigates but the galleons only have two gun decks but I think there should be an even bigger boat that has three gun decks and be called a man-o-war and only be slightly larger than a galleon. I was going to say a sloop or pinace being in between a raft and a skiff in size but there is little size difference to begin with so that would be unnecessary.
I think that the type of ship is conducive to the time period yer in. You definitely won't find a man - o - war in Ancient China, so you probably won't find one in mooshu. If we go to a more "technologically advanced" world, I'm sure more modern ships might be for sale.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
I'd like to have a directional arrow added that would allow us to select a destination without it necessarily being linked to a quest. For instance, say I'm at the Skull Island docks, and I want to travel to Arroyo Grande, the route is a complicated mixture of skyways and storm gates, and frankly it's a chore to remember what is where, and how I got there last time. It could be a different color and smaller than the quest-finder arrow to keep it from being too confusing. It would certainly make for more convenient traveling on some of those long trips. (This would be useful in some areas of Wizard101 as well)

-also-
When in the companion management screen, I'd like to be able to mouse-over a companion that's "busy" and see what it is they're doing. With 10+ companions all working on different things from Scavenging to Brawling it's not always easy to remember what you've tasked everyone with.
***Nevermind... this is already available, i just wasn't placing my cursor in the right position.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
gstack96 on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
i have a new idea for pirate101 choosing a side like good and evil so at the beggining you choose your side good or bad (good=pirate)(bad=clockwork)

dead-eye tim
Good idea! I would join the Armada and possibly become a cyborg. Though, I think they should make it so that, later on, you can become evil, not at the beginning. For example, make Avery betray the PC and the PC acts in revenge, which sets him on the path to evil.

Spikes on the arms and/ or elbows. Also, shoulder spikes on both sides and large.

Road Warrior's pack outfit or something like that, I think would fit into Pirate101 just as well as Wizard101. Probably better, really.

Aquatic outfits and weapons. Like the Shrimpy Shellmet and Crab Claw/ Da Claw. (Whatever it's called, these days.) Also, an outfit with barnacle, coral, and algae covering different spots on the pirate might be well recieved.

(All of this after B15, of course.)

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
I would be great if after we choose our class, we could then choose our own storyline. It would be great to see the variety in the different paths that we have chosen and it would be more fun to go back and do the whole thing over again with a different plot. Of course, this doesn't mean that there would be different worlds for each storyline (do you really want to wait 6 years for an update instead of 3 ). It would just mean that we go to the same worlds and do different things. Furthermore, this would certainly expand threads on the message boards and would be a lot of fun for me to know what other pirates are doing.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2009
Aaron FireEyes on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
Good idea! I would join the Armada and possibly become a cyborg. Though, I think they should make it so that, later on, you can become evil, not at the beginning. For example, make Avery betray the PC and the PC acts in revenge, which sets him on the path to evil.

Spikes on the arms and/ or elbows. Also, shoulder spikes on both sides and large.

Road Warrior's pack outfit or something like that, I think would fit into Pirate101 just as well as Wizard101. Probably better, really.

Aquatic outfits and weapons. Like the Shrimpy Shellmet and Crab Claw/ Da Claw. (Whatever it's called, these days.) Also, an outfit with barnacle, coral, and algae covering different spots on the pirate might be well recieved.

(All of this after B15, of course.)
That's a cool idea but you have to do something for the good side too like a Templar Knights or perhaps a Buddhist enlightenment aura style thing maybe just a few ideas- Mr sharp

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
I would be great if after we choose our class, we could then choose our own storyline. It would be great to see the variety in the different paths that we have chosen and it would be more fun to go back and do the whole thing over again with a different plot. Of course, this doesn't mean that there would be different worlds for each storyline (do you really want to wait 6 years for an update instead of 3 ). It would just mean that we go to the same worlds and do different things. Furthermore, this would certainly expand threads on the message boards and would be a lot of fun for me to know what other pirates are doing.
I love this great idea! what about as a fun event? or a side quest?or whenever we go meet our foster care parents? kinda late in the game to do it for main storyline, but nothings impossible in the Spiral! sounds like stellar fun though :3
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
stormyjensilverdra... on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
I love this great idea! what about as a fun event? or a side quest?or whenever we go meet our foster care parents? kinda late in the game to do it for main storyline, but nothings impossible in the Spiral! sounds like stellar fun though :3
stormy jen silver
That would be awesome! Diverging side quests that you can choose would be amazing! I'm just beginning to imagine the possibilities...

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Ensign
May 02, 2014
I think that that when we get to polaris war we can add the revolutionary war into it it would bring in a cool twist also we should add our mount into the battle that would be cool because we train them like compainons
this would be the ultimate twist if admiral nelson makes a new class the master class the combintion to defeat Kane here would be the power a sword that is a shield with a black glowing flintlock and you also have voodoo powers and you have blade you can throw and you could change you weapons in the battle

Ensign
May 02, 2014
here would be some good idea you can add to the
- you could add the revolutionary war and the polaris war at the same time but they are allies against marleybone [british]
-another would be if we can add a full on war were you choose your side of the war with army or navy behind you
-another would be if are permeant mounts join us in battle
-second to last is if you can choose a side to be enlightened or fallen as a pirate
-finally if we can add a new class the masters or what ever you want to call it but it will be a combination in between all the class how will that work you ask is if we can change weapons or have a super weapon is were you have a sword and a shield combined and a flintlock that shoots voodoo powers and you can also through blades
Thank you for your time.

Ensign
May 02, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Here are some good ideas for pirate101
-First you should add the america revolutionary war and the polaris or (french revolutionary war) at the same-ish time because they were allies against the British.
-Second the mounts should be used in combat well at least the permaneant ones at least you could train.
-Third this would be pretty awesome a combat wombat companion a musketeer or a buccaneer.
-Fourth if you could add a new class at the end-ish part it could be called the masters or something what ever you want to call it but it will be a combinations of all the classes the weapon will be a sword and a shield combined and a voodoo powered flintlock and the also blade throw either combined or separate classes
-Finally here a cool twist you should really add a enlightened or fallen side for your pirate and you choose your destiny.
Thank you
Please choose one of my ideas
P.S. I have a whole lot more of them

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
How about stocking the bazaar with some different level snacks and gear? Not saying higher level stuff. just a little variety...maybe it would create more buying and selling of gear and snacks at the bazaar. something like that. I

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
Something I would like to see Is more armada boss drop gear, like if they actually dropped their masks kinda like phule does, it would be interesting to wear Rooke's, Deacon's, or Bishop's mask.

Deacon also needs some more Unique boss gear, since he doesn't really drop any piece of his outfit unlike some other bosses.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
nitewalker7180 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
How about stocking the bazaar with some different level snacks and gear? Not saying higher level stuff. just a little variety...maybe it would create more buying and selling of gear and snacks at the bazaar. something like that. I
If the Pirate101 Bazaar works anything like the Wizard101 Bazaar, it's not really "stocked"... what you find for sale there is what other people have sold. If nobody sells what you're looking for you won't find it there.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
I think that the prepaid game card Captain Claw's Dangerous Hunts should come back.