Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2012
I think the Crown version companions from Tavern Cellar quest Bad Company Should also have the powers the original ones do, like sarah steele and her Hidden

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
oh and one thing to add. skills like blade storm are bugged. as helpful as it is i don't like it unless you intend for it to be that way i humbly request you fix it.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I have come up with an idea that could both be in W101 and P101, a barber shop or something like that. I know there are hairstyles in the crown shops and all but everything is payed by crowns these days and I think it would be great if we added a barber shop on skull island or wizard city that's payed for gold. Also you could change your hair colour as well.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
What I would like to see in the game is that you can pick your starter companion Please put this in the game I beg you

Ensign
May 04, 2014
Probably saying nothing new here, but....I love the game, the plot, the combat but what really makes it for me are the companions. The exchanges between them (especially Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard) are great, and the background stories when some get promoted make the game more compelling. I actually get annoyed when others get promoted just through payment of coins.

I hope that there are more companions with backgrounds that we learn about, and that the dialogue between companions continues, and that the relationships continue to form and grow. I think it would be fun (and funny) to have two companions start to really flirt. It would also be interesting to see a companion suddenly betray you in combat--make for an interesting combat situation and a good quest. Or have the companions take sides in a dilemma with you have to make a decision that might affect later quests or storyline.

I think there's a lot that could be done with the companions. Just a thought...

Also, as others have probably said before, my biggest disappointment is not being able to do anything with your ship. I find it odd in a pirate game you can set up a home but do nothing with your ship. Love to be able to see us personalize our ships with cabins, etc.

Thanks for listening.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Hey i was just thinking about a character you could possibly add in darkmoor. I thought it would be a good companion for everyone to have. So here's my idea Jack Scarecrow cool or what? I was thinking jack would be more of a swashbuckler So there ya have it have fun and enjoy and keep having fun!

Ensign
Jul 04, 2010
Have quest icons pop up on maps when they are available. This way all you have to do is look at your current map to see if they are any quests available.

Have companions in battle party earn exp as well.

Have all companions receive quest experience as well

thanks

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Ninja Phoenix123 on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
I have come up with an idea that could both be in W101 and P101, a barber shop or something like that. I know there are hairstyles in the crown shops and all but everything is payed by crowns these days and I think it would be great if we added a barber shop on skull island or wizard city that's payed for gold. Also you could change your hair colour as well.
The reason why I have come up with this is because I'd like to change my Swashbuckler's hairstyle and since I can't change it, it would be nice if there'd be a small shop to be able to.

Ensign
May 18, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
How about crafting or brewing in p101

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
I was thinking, how about a world in Dragon Spyre? I mean, it was so cool there, it was fun fighting in the intense atmosphere, (pew pew! pow pow! Bzzzz!!! )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dakota1368 on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
How about crafting or brewing in p101
Good news, crafting is coming to P101 ( don't know when though ) !

Ensign
Jan 20, 2012
I was thinking that maybe you could create an actual bank system/treasury system. Time and time again I keep maxing out my gold. It would be nice to have like a vault in your house or ship where you can view your excess gold. Lose a ship, lose your gold or something.

Also, pet scaling. With the new beast pack the new companions summon pets onto the battlefield, yet they remain static in level. It would be nice if these pets scaled with your companion.

Thoughts?

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
chiefbuppydoodles on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking, how about a world in Dragon Spyre? I mean, it was so cool there, it was fun fighting in the intense atmosphere, (pew pew! pow pow! Bzzzz!!! )
I agree that dragonspyre was so empty and it would be awesome if on the main quest a piece of dragonspyre emerges and has warrior ghosts, dracanions, and evil warlocks as enemies there.

Just an suggestion cause it was so awesome in wizard101 and would be even more awesome in p101

Ensign
Sep 29, 2013
We should be able to bring in up to five companions in a 1v1 PvP

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Scorpion mounts. If there are going to be a desert worlds like Mirage or Krokotopia, there must be scorpion mounts. I would be glad to see them even earlier, but please, I would love to have a scorpion mount!

Ensign
Jul 29, 2014
i some time go one other peoples' ship and leave before i can get off. i think that the trap door that is on the ship should lead to a room as big as the ship. in that room you see their companions not yours. you can do mini game relating to what there doing. i all so think that you should make so you can run around the deck yet sill in broad side combat. i hate how that happens!

Ensign
May 21, 2012
How about some different mechanics, particularly for Witch Doctors? When I think of one, I think about curses. Skills that apply debuffs, or control mechanics that mess with enemy movement would add a strategic element to battles. Examples -

A "summon" skill that deploys an obstacle/trap with Hold the Line
A skill or perhaps obstacle/trap that reduces movement rate
An advanced version of Widow's Touch, perhaps AoE
A skill that temporarily suspends passive Talents

Things along this line would be fitting for a witch doctor, in the classic description. Lastly, since we seem to be headed to Krokotopia, I would be sorely disappointed if we didn't get a Mander Witch Doctor companion of some sort. (And please, make it do the finger-waving animation from W101. My wife loves those things.)

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
Something that I would absolutelylove is if every month or so, you had a companion contest. Meaning you would have one here on the website where players can design their own companion, maybe using pencil and paper or some digital designer program on this website. Then after the results are sent in and the winner has been chosen, you would give the companion to the winner, and put it in the crown shop or a side quest for others to buy or get from a quest. I would really love this - Dino Ashford

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
Sierra Starsong on Aug 3, 2012 wrote:
Since all the Companions look alike, I'm having a lot of problems in group battles telling my own Companions from those of the other Pirates fighting with me. By the time I look closely at all the squares to figure out which background color is which, I'm running out of time before I can give all my orders.

As well as changing background colors, could you please give each player (and friendly & enemy NPCs) their own border colors too? Since I'm glancing at borders to check on everyone's health already, adding very differently colored borders (instead of the same gold for everyone) would make the "teams" of Units visually pop.

PS Could you please add a ship's wheel emoticon to these message boards, so Privateers can show our class pride too? Thanks!
I think the telescope is for privateers

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
I think it'd be cool if you could attack other players in the skyway!!! Like you would send the other player an attack request, they can either decline or accept, or you could turn them off completely in the options as you can with other things. Then, if you win, you gain some loot, either from the other person, or a copy so that the losing player doesn't lose anything, or vice versa if you lose. Maybe not my best idea, but I think it'd be really cool - Dino Ashford

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
It'd be really cool if we had nautical PvP we could fight each other with ships.

Fearless Michael lvl 65

Daring Michael lvl 27

Ensign
Jun 03, 2014
I would like to be able to go into my ship and be able to decorate it inside and outside. this is a feature I always wanted.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
Well it's a weird idea, and I'm sure that you guys have plans on what to do on the birthday that is coming up soon. So I might as well get this idea out of my head.

I had an idea that during Pirate101's birthday there is a costume party being thrown in Skull Island, and in order to get a costume you have to get pieces of it from previous quests, which can be from the main story, companion promotions, or just bosses that you would like to dress up as. For example, if you want to dress up as El Toro, but you like his previous costume than the one he got from the promotion, you can farm from Santa Rana or El Guapo to get pieces of that cotume.

Though I hope that if they did this idea, the costumes would be gender-neutral, so a girl can dress up as Catbeard or El Toro, and a boy can dress up as Zeena or Bonnie Anne if he wants too.

If you wanted to dress up as a crown shop companion, or a companion that you like but you don’t have, you can get those costumes at the crown shop.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2009
Could we be able to go into our ships and maybe be able to decorate the inside with housing items? And what about pvp broadside combat?

Michael Jackson lvl 45

Ensign
Mar 30, 2014
Im BEGGING you please give Froggo Villa a promo if it does not happen I might cry

He should have double swords and give him a new bandana (please) also maybey an extra two swords in a
belt to make him look like someone you shouldn't mess with.

Also give him extra dodge (a lot extra) so riposte can be more useful.

His epic should be a critical strike so he can land more damage.

This would mean so much if you could do thatbecause this would mean alot.