Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Replaying Quests on live?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
If your character has already passed the 3 ghost's quests pre-test realm, will we be able to go back and complete the new quests on live? I loved playing through them with my max level, and would like to re-do them as a time-killer in live. another question: What happened to the old locations that were part of the old ghost rat quests, such as the original fight with buster crab? it would feel like a shame for them to go to waste, could they be redirected into a side quest or something?

F.R. Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I hope so. The Prawns were so funny and the dialog! Sarah : get the jumbo shrimp, Anne: isn't that an oxymoron? Sarah: what did you just call me? and in the lost aztecosaur city; Subodai: Chaka Khan?

Administrator
HI! Yes, if you've already progressed passed the new Lasko series of quests, we specifically made efforts to make it so you can return here and complete these new quests with your characters.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*