Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No More Storyline Quests Being Offered?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 09, 2014
I can't remember the name of the quest, but I just got Ratbeard on my crew and finished the quest where I retrieve his sword and defeat the rat ghost. Afterwards, I talked to Ratbeard in a room in Flotsam where all my crew members were gathered (I can't remember the name of the location.) After I finished talking to Ratbeard I thought another quest would be offered but afterwards nothing came up. All I have available on my quest list are all the side quests I have taken on. Is there somewhere I need to go to pick up on my side quest? I logged out for about two hours and logged back in to see if something would come up telling me where I need to go next but there's still nothing. If anyone can help me as to what I need to do to pick up on the storyline I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Administrator
Hi! I've asked our Customer Support to reach out to you over email and see if we can't get you back on track with your main quest line.

Just from your description, it sounds as though you've completed the quest Gunn's Gold, and maybe were distracted by a side quest. Perhaps Captain Avery has the next quest for you?

Either way, Customer Support should be able to help get you back on track.

Thanks and hope to see you continuing your adventures soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I've asked our Customer Support to reach out to you over email and see if we can't get you back on track with your main quest line.

Just from your description, it sounds as though you've completed the quest Gunn's Gold, and maybe were distracted by a side quest. Perhaps Captain Avery has the next quest for you?

Either way, Customer Support should be able to help get you back on track.

Thanks and hope to see you continuing your adventures soon!
To correct you jack yes he or she must talk to captain avery