Albion Skyway

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
83
Albion Skyway was mentioned in Bonnie Anne's final promotion quest. Will we ever get to go to Albion Skyway?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
433
Pirate Master on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Albion Skyway was mentioned in Bonnie Anne's final promotion quest. Will we ever get to go to Albion Skyway?
Yes, I believe so. It is mentioned a lot in Marleybone, so I doubt it would not be included in the game eventually. I personally love Bonnie Anne and the radicals, so I hope it will be added into the game.

Fearless Finnagan level 65
Husky Miguel Cranston level 65
Daring Diego level 48 and counting

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
619
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9111
Why not as part of Bonnie Anne's further promotions? I would like to see Albion.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Definitely possible if the rumoured part 2 of marleybone happens
Also I feel like we need to use the rank we have in marleybone navy a bit more *cough* new companion *cough* *cough* and it could be the home of unique ship combat

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
116
Promotions for Bonnie Anne of Catbeard could see the use of Albion Skyway. Also, maybe a new wind stone might be there -----Valencia Part II----- In addition, Albion could be a place we visit because the clock works could be joining forces with the Radicals!! Our job could be to end all the rebellion and scrap the Armadas Evil Plans.
Btw, Gracie Conrad might promote in Albion as well. Just a thought.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
coconut pirate on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
Promotions for Bonnie Anne of Catbeard could see the use of Albion Skyway. Also, maybe a new wind stone might be there -----Valencia Part II----- In addition, Albion could be a place we visit because the clock works could be joining forces with the Radicals!! Our job could be to end all the rebellion and scrap the Armadas Evil Plans.
Btw, Gracie Conrad might promote in Albion as well. Just a thought.
I never thought about the armada radical team up
Could definitely be a nasty surprise for marleybone

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
36
coconut pirate on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
Promotions for Bonnie Anne of Catbeard could see the use of Albion Skyway. Also, maybe a new wind stone might be there -----Valencia Part II----- In addition, Albion could be a place we visit because the clock works could be joining forces with the Radicals!! Our job could be to end all the rebellion and scrap the Armadas Evil Plans.
Btw, Gracie Conrad might promote in Albion as well. Just a thought.
I always assumed Catbeards promotion would involve raiding a pickled herring factory. Gracie Conrad will probably promote in Kent if we ever go there.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
11
I would like to visit albion, but after we defeat the armada and go to el dorado.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
629
it was precisely Bonnie Anne's Promotion that inspired me to write this 5 part story-line idea lol https://www.pirate101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/free_game/8ad6a40435cd8a9b0135cf6f2a750583/8ad6a4184f20fe9d014f254e3c3e1de6#8ad6a4184f20fe9d014f254e3c3e1de6
though it only got one yar so either its horrible or just was too deeply buried.. but yes I think albion as a world might be better than just this simple quest I had written..
stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
78
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
it was precisely Bonnie Anne's Promotion that inspired me to write this 5 part story-line idea lol https://www.pirate101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/free_game/8ad6a40435cd8a9b0135cf6f2a750583/8ad6a4184f20fe9d014f254e3c3e1de6#8ad6a4184f20fe9d014f254e3c3e1de6
though it only got one yar so either its horrible or just was too deeply buried.. but yes I think albion as a world might be better than just this simple quest I had written..
stormy jen silver
i think this story is very creative getting so far into detail not quite enough to spoil the ending or to stop KI from doing it

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
97
Ahoy there pirates!
Going to Albion may definitely happen. On a future promo quest, or as a storyline quest. It would be pretty cool to see where Bonnie Anne grew up back in the days when she was Annie Fox.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
1
Pirate Master on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Albion Skyway was mentioned in Bonnie Anne's final promotion quest. Will we ever get to go to Albion Skyway?
Could be like a side skyway or something. There are more skyways in Monquista and they may be in the game later too.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
I have seen art of Albion in the art of marleybone house item so it's possible

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
83
I was just thinking, Albion skyway could be introduced in a storyline update where this is where the Armada are attacking next, which Bonnie Anne learns from our friend Mr. M.

Ensign
Jul 30, 2015
5
I have no idea but I feel like Albion may look like a village like forest area.

Ensign
Dec 20, 2012
2
I would believe so if Kingsisle had mentioned it, and if the other NPC's mention it as well.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2015
24
There are loads of images of locations in the Albion Skyway in the Marleybone Art Book.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
157
I think there are several reasons why we will be going to Albion sooner or later ( Hopefully sooner than later).

1. Albion has been mentioned many times in the Game.

2. It's where Bonnie Anne grew up so it would make sense for us to see some of her backstory in Albion.

3. The Marleybone art book has at least 3 or 4 pictures of Albion.

4. In Marleybone we saw some of the trouble brewing between the foxes and cats of Albion and the Dogs of Marleybone.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9111
Marleybone073 on May 17, 2016 wrote:
I think there are several reasons why we will be going to Albion sooner or later ( Hopefully sooner than later).

1. Albion has been mentioned many times in the Game.

2. It's where Bonnie Anne grew up so it would make sense for us to see some of her backstory in Albion.

3. The Marleybone art book has at least 3 or 4 pictures of Albion.

4. In Marleybone we saw some of the trouble brewing between the foxes and cats of Albion and the Dogs of Marleybone.
Welcome to the message boards, Marleybone073! Those are all very good reasons to go to Albion, but not only Bonnie Anne is from there - Fan Flanders and Catbeard are Albion natives ( well, I assume that CB is from there, because he's a cat. I could be wrong, though. )
Unfortunately, it looks like Albion won't be part of this new book.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
209
anecorbie on May 17, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, Marleybone073! Those are all very good reasons to go to Albion, but not only Bonnie Anne is from there - Fan Flanders and Catbeard are Albion natives ( well, I assume that CB is from there, because he's a cat. I could be wrong, though. )
Unfortunately, it looks like Albion won't be part of this new book.
Lucky Jack Russel's origins are also tied in with Albion if you read his Rogues Gallery

Sadly indeed it doesn't look like we will see Albion Skyway this update but I reckon it will come as a surprise when we do see it

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
157
Thanks for welcoming me to the Message Boards! Unfortunately I think you guys are right in the sense that we won't be seeing Albion in this update. But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we see it before too long.