Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

froggo villa (wierd please read)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
you get I got froggo villa as a companion. But heres the catch whenever I go to the jail in coopers roost froggo villa is behind bars ???

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Only Swashbucklers get Froggo Villa as a companion, so we are the only players that can "see" him in our companion list as well as in the jail cell.

I'm not sure why it happens or why it is a hit or miss deal. There are some characters that disappear or move locations when you complete a quest and I assume that is because of the data stored locally on our computers.

I can only assume it is some sort of coding glitch.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
TalonDevereaux68 on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Only Swashbucklers get Froggo Villa as a companion, so we are the only players that can "see" him in our companion list as well as in the jail cell.

I'm not sure why it happens or why it is a hit or miss deal. There are some characters that disappear or move locations when you complete a quest and I assume that is because of the data stored locally on our computers.

You can buy him from the Crown Shop, right?

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
no, you cant

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012

Ok thanks

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013

But, my friend is a privateer and he has Froggo Villa...

Also, when rescuing Serena... uh, Something from Froggo Villa, I thought I would be rescuing a horse. You know, cause her dad's a horse. So it totally weirded me out to see a woman. As the daughter. Of a horse. How in El Dorado is that possible?!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I'm thinking the horses of Santa Pollo must be kind hearted and believe in caring for orphans and adopt them. Don Diego was adopted by a horse and I'm guessing Serena was too.
My Swashbuckler has Froggo, I'll have to check if I see him behind bars too.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Calamity Finch on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
I'm thinking the horses of Santa Pollo must be kind hearted and believe in caring for orphans and adopt them. Don Diego was adopted by a horse and I'm guessing Serena was too.
My Swashbuckler has Froggo, I'll have to check if I see him behind bars too.
yeah and ps its don rodriego

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
totallyawesomepira... on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
But, my friend is a privateer and he has Froggo Villa...

Also, when rescuing Serena... uh, Something from Froggo Villa, I thought I would be rescuing a horse. You know, cause her dad's a horse. So it totally weirded me out to see a woman. As the daughter. Of a horse. How in El Dorado is that possible?!
At least the NPC Serena bears a certain resemblance to a famous (Litterally) NPC from an old quest of wizard101.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2013
I have not got froggo villa but he looks beest

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
fyromancer on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
no, you cant
Actually, you can buy him after you defeat him and talk to the bride's dad. My Privateer had that option at the crown shop and he was level 20.

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
fyromancer on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
no, you cant
Yes, you can im a level 34 musk and I have him from the CS

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
This happens to a lot of in-game companions. Another is Rooster Cogburn who I enjoy making him have a staring contest with his counterpart.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Bold Benjamin Hawk... on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
This happens to a lot of in-game companions. Another is Rooster Cogburn who I enjoy making him have a staring contest with his counterpart.
Apparently he doesn't do the same attacks as his red sash counterparts weird there ks a thread somewhere I think it's in the shipyards called the rooster cog burn problem

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Puppylove1021 on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
You can buy him from the crown shop. I think he's 2.9k. He's a pretty good companion on my swash, just wish he got a promotion and powers.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
DeathWiz101378 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
You can buy him from the crown shop. I think he's 2.9k. He's a pretty good companion on my swash, just wish he got a promotion and powers.
Crown shop companions don't get promos

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Some of them do. Especially the ones that are the 'Siblings' of the main companions, like Kan Po's Yagi. They promote but you pay gold to do it instead of having a promotion quest.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Actually they do. But Froggo villa (or any other of the one class only cool ranch companions) doesn't have a promotion. Which is really sad, because i like him so much, but in my battles he's useless because he has two epics, and i could only choose one. Plus no powers, makes things even worse.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Some of them do. Especially the ones that are the 'Siblings' of the main companions, like Kan Po's Yagi. They promote but you pay gold to do it instead of having a promotion quest.
Really shouldn't they do the same quest as you do you with kan po and do the monquistador from the crown shop get promos made a big mistake getting them

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Really shouldn't they do the same quest as you do you with kan po and do the monquistador from the crown shop get promos made a big mistake getting them
I am not sure which Monquistador is crown shop and which is quest earned but this list from Central shows Monquistadors promoting at level 30

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I think Froggo Villa is so sneaky he put one of his minions in that mask and had him take his place in the jail; freeing him to join your thief's crew!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
I am not sure which Monquistador is crown shop and which is quest earned but this list from Central shows Monquistadors promoting at level 30
I just discovered that with my monquistador crossbowmen I wish there was a story quest for it though he looks epic now and always critical and I wish he got to epics because parting shot would be good on him

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Row4n412 on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I think Froggo Villa is so sneaky he put one of his minions in that mask and had him take his place in the jail; freeing him to join your thief's crew!
Oh I might want to tell rooster cogburn to check

Ensign
Dec 29, 2013
weird very weird

i have him and his pretty good

Sneaky Jack Jackson

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Froggo's attacks are the only reason why I find him pretty cool. If they gave him some promotions, then I would definitely use him just to see his cool critical strikes and attacks

Who wouldn't agree?