PvP Hoggle Champion can't be placed at homes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2009
17
Somehow, When i opened my Housing tab in my bunkhouse or home to place deco and pets, I couldn't find the hoggle pvp pets in the pets tab at all but they show somehow in the tab that shows all of your pets, mounts, deco items, companions you can place at home etc.

So far, that only was with the hoggle pvp champion since it's the only pet from the Winter PvP Pets i have, Not sure about the other hoggle PvP pets.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
629
PirateyLogan on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
Somehow, When i opened my Housing tab in my bunkhouse or home to place deco and pets, I couldn't find the hoggle pvp pets in the pets tab at all but they show somehow in the tab that shows all of your pets, mounts, deco items, companions you can place at home etc.

So far, that only was with the hoggle pvp champion since it's the only pet from the Winter PvP Pets i have, Not sure about the other hoggle PvP pets.
hmm that is a bit of a bummer.. might try posting this also in the "Bilge Pump" area of forums as well if you're still having this issue.. i myself dont own that hoggle so have no way to test it on my own.. good luck to ya though :3
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9107
PirateyLogan on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
Somehow, When i opened my Housing tab in my bunkhouse or home to place deco and pets, I couldn't find the hoggle pvp pets in the pets tab at all but they show somehow in the tab that shows all of your pets, mounts, deco items, companions you can place at home etc.

So far, that only was with the hoggle pvp champion since it's the only pet from the Winter PvP Pets i have, Not sure about the other hoggle PvP pets.
Are you training it? If you are, it won't show in the decorating tab.

I just checked and was able to place all the hoggles. Can you try again and if it doesn't work let us know what else your pet is doing?

Ensign
Mar 06, 2010
10
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 5, 2017 wrote:
I just checked and was able to place all the hoggles. Can you try again and if it doesn't work let us know what else your pet is doing?
Hello Decius. I know what he's talking about.

If you have the Hoggle PvP Champion pet and go to your house and open your "Place Housing items" button, The hoggle pvp champion shows in the "All housing items tab" with the infinity icon ONLY. But if you go to the "Pets and Mounts" Tab to place it from this tab, It doesn't appear there in the pets and mounts section at all.

However, The only way to place or pick up your Hoggle PvP Champion is only by using the "All housing items" tab.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1664
John The Pirate on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
Hello Decius. I know what he's talking about.

If you have the Hoggle PvP Champion pet and go to your house and open your "Place Housing items" button, The hoggle pvp champion shows in the "All housing items tab" with the infinity icon ONLY. But if you go to the "Pets and Mounts" Tab to place it from this tab, It doesn't appear there in the pets and mounts section at all.

However, The only way to place or pick up your Hoggle PvP Champion is only by using the "All housing items" tab.
Ah, so it's like the Sunflower...


John The Pirate on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
Hello Decius. I know what he's talking about.

If you have the Hoggle PvP Champion pet and go to your house and open your "Place Housing items" button, The hoggle pvp champion shows in the "All housing items tab" with the infinity icon ONLY. But if you go to the "Pets and Mounts" Tab to place it from this tab, It doesn't appear there in the pets and mounts section at all.

However, The only way to place or pick up your Hoggle PvP Champion is only by using the "All housing items" tab.
Ahh ha, ok, that will make it much easier to figure out where the problem is.
Thank you.