Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Talent Search

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 24, 2015
I've thought of a pet to work on, but I don't have much of any of the talents or powers needed for it to work out. I want to put Bloodsucker 2, Charming Gaze 2, Extra dodgy 3 (for talents) & Rainbow Blessing, Rally & Rouse on a Santa Claws pet, which gets a free Loyal 2 perk. (naturally has a 35% chance to join)
I also don't know too much about morphing, seeing as I've never done it before.
If anybody could help me I would be very appreciative! Thanks!
(edit: I'm looking for any of the talents, I can hopefully work on getting the perfect pet overtime)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Questing King on Jan 17, 2020 wrote:
I've thought of a pet to work on, but I don't have much of any of the talents or powers needed for it to work out. I want to put Bloodsucker 2, Charming Gaze 2, Extra dodgy 3 (for talents) & Rainbow Blessing, Rally & Rouse on a Santa Claws pet, which gets a free Loyal 2 perk. (naturally has a 35% chance to join)
I also don't know too much about morphing, seeing as I've never done it before.
If anybody could help me I would be very appreciative! Thanks!
(edit: I'm looking for any of the talents, I can hopefully work on getting the perfect pet overtime)
Welcome to the Message boards, Questing King! First gather A LOT of gold, because you'll be needing to do more than a few morphs to get all those talents on one pet!
I advise hanging out in the morphing tent on Avery server and ask around, hopefully you'll find someone willing to morph with you. It helps if the pet you intend to morph with also has a few talents & powers that someone else may be looking for.
Unfortunately none of my pets have your list.

Ensign
Apr 24, 2015
anecorbie on Jan 17, 2020 wrote:
Welcome to the Message boards, Questing King! First gather A LOT of gold, because you'll be needing to do more than a few morphs to get all those talents on one pet!
I advise hanging out in the morphing tent on Avery server and ask around, hopefully you'll find someone willing to morph with you. It helps if the pet you intend to morph with also has a few talents & powers that someone else may be looking for.
Unfortunately none of my pets have your list.
Thank you anyways! I know it won't be easy & I'm not looking for all the talents in one go, I just want to work on getting them put all together.