Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hedgehog Hybrid?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
So I had morphed my Buccaneer Grungehog with my Yuletide Iguana and got a hybrid called "Hedgehog", and it has the same skin as the hedgehog from the Grizzly Beast Booster Pack. My guess is if you morph a Grungehog with any pet, you get the Hedgehog hybrid.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
Amber hawksong on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
So I had morphed my Buccaneer Grungehog with my Yuletide Iguana and got a hybrid called "Hedgehog", and it has the same skin as the hedgehog from the Grizzly Beast Booster Pack. My guess is if you morph a Grungehog with any pet, you get the Hedgehog hybrid.
This applies to all school seasonal pets, not just the Grudgehog. They are special pets that if you try to morph with them, you'll only get the more common look-alike version of their species.

Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
Kit Kat Kit on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
This applies to all school seasonal pets, not just the Grudgehog. They are special pets that if you try to morph with them, you'll only get the more common look-alike version of their species.
Yes, this is in fact true. Though morphing, that great wonder, is great at helping get originals. Here's an example:

Say you have a Buccaneer Grudgehog and morph it with a Privy minotaur. There is a 50/50 chance that it may be the same of one of those two pets.

That shows that it can be easier to get the scrip version to you don't have to spend crowns on a pack or certain crown shop pet.

I do believe that the original grudgehog is from a pack; and that I know the minotaur is from the crown shop pet tab. You can do the same process (as done above) to get original skins of pets you'd normall have to spend crowns on.