Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dreaming of a new Pirate pet? Tell KI!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ok thought I'd start a thread to celebrate my chattiness boosting me to O.O First Mate status.. lol

if you could have a new pirate pet, what would it be?

if you could pick a new talent or power for a pet, what would you choose?

if you could design a hybrid, what would parents be and final product look like?

ok me lovely fellow marauders, hop to raise yer sails put ya thinkin caps on :3 whether an old favorite idea, or a brand-new inspiration, we wanna hear about it!!

hmm I've recently mentioned on another post I'd like a gumdrop pet or a swordroll inspired baby blue penguin with a top hat.. and with Decius posting on the "clear clue" post it hit me and got me thinking jellyfish.. many old ideas I've mentioned before like a grenadier land tortoise and a tumbleweed.. but how about a commando rambo? or a fire pixie? would look more like a wisp of fire in the shape of a pixie/sprite..

so what have you been dreaming of? please post it! nothing is too silly or mundane be brave me mateys! a floating barrel of yum? a mini moo manchu? a grey squirrel? a silver ferret?

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I've been yearning for a mermaid pet like the ones in W101; or if that's not piratey enough, a manatee!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I would like a Li'l elephant pet that's just a tiny elephant. You could hatch him with the mountain yeti to make a snuffleupagus hybrid

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
I want an abominable weaver, a litch king pet, and a pet called the ventriloqenisian necro-pot, it's a like a living version of the not remotely evil cauldron in the witch doctor house, it would have eight eyes all around its top, one big mouth in the middle, and eight metal spider legs to hold it up, it would also have a second skeleton arm holding a skull instead of the soup spoon. It's animation could be of the skull tasting the green soup in its head and the mouth in the middle of the pot spitting it out. I also would like a Phoenix pet, not like the one in wizard but a bird like the hawk but red with nine feathers/tails coming out of its back all of the ornate and three special feathers coming out of its head, but small not reaching its neck.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I would love to see a floating magical skull pet like Ozzy in Wizard101's Mirage for my witchdoctor.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Yar! We need a pet which says, he is one with the hoodoo and the hoodoo is with them! (Sorry)

A voodoo doll pet which is exclusive to witchdoctors because we need to begin having exclusive items for different classes

The voodoo doll would be unlocked via Vadima after numerous quests, then you would have to defeat 10 witchdoctors in PvP to unlock the voodoo doll for 100,000 gold.

The voodoo doll could have grants for witchdoctor only epics, it can give you elusive, mournsong and all things for witchdoctors but what would really make this pet special is that at random, this pet will have a chance to be a voodoo doll, it will active a power on any random turn, during that turn you attack your pet (boosting its health is important!) for example, lets say you mojo blade your voodoo doll for 1000 damage (spell power buffs don't apply to the voodoo doll) the doll would pick a random target and deal 1000 damage to a random enemy, then your Bonnie Anne hits it for 250 damage and that hits the captain!

I think this would be a superb addition to the game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations on achieving First Mate status. I can see you will continue to keep our lives full of fun ideas an First Mateishness shenanigans.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I remember a post by Virtuous Anne Radcliffe where she asked for the clockwork cherub pet from W101's Valencian bundle, we should totally have that pet here ( I would like it much better than those Armada Companions ).

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
Congratulations on achieving First Mate status. I can see you will continue to keep our lives full of fun ideas an First Mateishness shenanigans.
ty just means i talk too much xD

but did you SEE these amazing ideas they all came up with? like ermagersh i really love these.. like each one is so cool was trying to be silent to encourage more to respond..

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Fearless Finnigan we make a good team I think! xD

to think I posted on twitter i wanted a helephant pet and somehow forgot your amazing idea of a snuffle-luffle-gus! lol well, even if mine was only a catalyst we should both be grateful we got the oni :3 warty egg? hee hee hee

As for the other amazing ideas on this thread we can always stay hopeful :3 I love ya guys so much big hugs and cookies

What else would people like? Don't forget to yar ideas you love and don't be shy to add onto this thread! KI DOES listen, and when able provides us with the things most dear to our hearts <3

stormy jen silver

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Kind of a late post, but I have a couple of ideas for some new pets:

First up, maybe a mini gobbler, like the ones in Wizard101.

Second, tiny narwhal, I just think that would be so cute!

Third on the list of my random ideas, tiny armada soldier. Not exactly like the regular ones though. Remember back in Valencia (part 1), where you had to disguise as a clockwork? Sorta like that, but smaller.

Fourth, now that I think about it, a floating barrel of yum wouldn't be a bad idea.

The yum barrel gave me another idea, A flying bottle of yum with tiny lil wings!

Ok, I think thats all for now. Oh, the look on future me's face if she ever sees one of these guys around in the spiral. Ok, bye!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
tis never to late to be creative!

all of these ideas are such fun! i do love the mermaid pet, who cares if its a wiz version or our own? i love the frosty looking one that had over there awhile ago, though I adore the effects(evil particles ;D x pokes decius x) of the skyrim minotaur like W O W, yeh? be super "cool" to add to a frosted princess pet of the deep imo..

i'd also love a black zebra with purpley lightning effects on its white stripes sparks from hooves lightning flashing in the depths of its white-ish eyes.. though some might prefer that to become a mount and dye-able..old suggestion of mine lol

dust-devil, tumbleweed, cotton candy puff? marmot, secretary bird, coral kingsnake? shiny green hornet, rottweiler, gypsy cobb fairy pony? grenadier land tortoise, camel, orca?

stormy jen silver

Ensign
Sep 29, 2013
Hey there,

I'd like to have a rubberducky pet just like the mount, but maybe with a pirate hat and an eye patch. You could call the pet TheFearsomeRubberDucky. That name would make my day.

As far as pet talents and powers go, I'd love to have a pet that left behind some kind of smoke screen that blocked the view of ranged attacks.

As far as hybrids go, I don't care that much, but maybe a Hybrid called TheFeistyOrange that's an orange version of TheFearsomeRubberDucky would be nice.

Best regards,

~The Law!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hope Dove the Pira... on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
Hey there,

I'd like to have a rubberducky pet just like the mount, but maybe with a pirate hat and an eye patch. You could call the pet TheFearsomeRubberDucky. That name would make my day.

As far as pet talents and powers go, I'd love to have a pet that left behind some kind of smoke screen that blocked the view of ranged attacks.

As far as hybrids go, I don't care that much, but maybe a Hybrid called TheFeistyOrange that's an orange version of TheFearsomeRubberDucky would be nice.

Best regards,

~The Law!
Technomage would like the Feisty Orange!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Hope Dove the Pira... on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
Hey there,

Best regards,

~The Law!
I love it! only change I'd suggest is baby duckies follow behind in a row? so maybe not act as smoke but as obstacles? idk was just a cute animation in my head xD

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
and I'm captain? on same thread? wow

dances the super-chattiness-jig

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 30, 2017 wrote:
and I'm captain? on same thread? wow

dances the super-chattiness-jig

stormy jen silver
Hehehe, that's how Pirate Overlords are born! ( Joins in the jig )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A little submarine ( think steam-punkish, Jules Verne style sub. )
Has it's own special attack - "Torps Away!" shoots out 2 torpedoes doing AoE damage to enemies.
Dye-able ( so that I could have a little Yellow Submarine, )

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
a privateer arkeyan Doradoprivateer with an ability that boosts all pets

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I would like to see the fennec fox from wizard join my crew. So adorable, yet so deadly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Alex the Pirate on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
I would like to see the fennec fox from wizard join my crew. So adorable, yet so deadly.
Last PVP season, they were selling Fennec Foxes in the Brawlin' Hall, they may return next year. It's always worth checking out what the pet vendor has in the Brawlin' Hall every season.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
anecorbie on Jan 11, 2017 wrote:
I've been yearning for a mermaid pet like the ones in W101; or if that's not piratey enough, a manatee!
I don't see how Mermaids (actually known as Sirens) wouldn't be 'piratey' enough; they come from pirate lore to begin with so if we don't get some kind of Siren pet, something would be seriously wrong. Not my style but it should be expected nonetheless.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nightblood1995 on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
I don't see how Mermaids (actually known as Sirens) wouldn't be 'piratey' enough; they come from pirate lore to begin with so if we don't get some kind of Siren pet, something would be seriously wrong. Not my style but it should be expected nonetheless.
Because the Lil' Siren and the Ice Floe Siren are pets in W101 and may seem magical/fantasy creatures - that's what I meant by not piratety enough. The mermaid legend was started by sailors mistaking manatees for mermaids ( how long do you have to be at sea to imagine that a manatee looks like a beautiful woman? )

I just want one because my flag has the mermaid ( and I have a thing for mermaids. )

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
anecorbie on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
Because the Lil' Siren and the Ice Floe Siren are pets in W101 and may seem magical/fantasy creatures - that's what I meant by not piratety enough. The mermaid legend was started by sailors mistaking manatees for mermaids ( how long do you have to be at sea to imagine that a manatee looks like a beautiful woman? )

I just want one because my flag has the mermaid ( and I have a thing for mermaids. )
Actually, those that claimed to see Mermaids were most likely suffering from Scurvy or severe dehydration, resulting in hallucinations. Common ailments when out at sea for long periods of time.

Like I said: if KI doesn't give us some kind of Siren or Mermaid pet then there's something seriously wrong. I'd expect it over the Summer sometime (maybe not this year but in general), personally.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
ABOMINABLE WEAVER!!!!! I've been asking for that pet from ki for knows how long! it's the pet from the ice spell in darkmoor in wizard101, I'd love to have it for my witchdoctor! and i'd love a "hoodoo weaver" hybrid, with the hat like uga buga in flotsam, magic glowing eyes, face paint or a mask to make it look like it has a skull over its face, white and black fur, dark tendrils of magic flowing of its body, and 2 small skulls hanging from each of its horns! please ki, GIVE ME MY ABOMINABLE WEAVER AND HOODOO WEAVER PET!