Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Story Thread 5: More Musings

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Hello! The Vagabond is back again, baby! And Blind Mew, I've got one or two questions for you that I think will BLOW YOUR MIND:
1. Joint Promotion Quests. What if, in theory, two of your 'main' companions leveled up at the same time, and you had to go on a quest involving both of them so that they both become promoted. I present this theory because I keep noting the sort of competitive relationship Mormo and Old Scratch have during the first books of the game, as well as the rather antagonistic relationship between Ratbeard and Cabeard. The quests could really develop the characters and their relationships between one another, as well as reveal aspects of their pasts. Like, why was Mormo searching for Gunn's Gold? Why was Old Scratch nestled in that particular area when we first meet him? What DID happen between Ratbeard and Catbeard so long ago? Well? A good idea, or no?

2. Will the recent class specific companions, bless them, in the future get promotion quests? I know that for those of us at Level 65 we had to pay for them 3 times, but still...

3......anything new you can tell us about the next update?? (he said while panting and begging like a little doggy...)

Ever a fan,
The Vagabond, Inky John

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I've got a question to ask.Not Blind Mew,but One-Eyed Jack,as this is a question,that would be beneficial to everyone,not just me,and this is the easiest way of reaching Jack.
So:How long is this thread going to stay open?

Administrator
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
I've got a question to ask.Not Blind Mew,but One-Eyed Jack,as this is a question,that would be beneficial to everyone,not just me,and this is the easiest way of reaching Jack.
So:How long is this thread going to stay open?
Since Blind Mew is very preoccupied at the moment, I'm going to go ahead and lock and sticky this thread until he can get back into the swing of things.

Don't worry pirates! Blind Mew being busy is always a good thing for players.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*