Would kingisle ever make ww12 ish world?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
50
I have thought this many times and thought that make a good world but my other thought it be not really piratey and for kids even though we have went to the wild west so yeah i dont know really it seems fine to me and i am sure every kid has played with toy tanks and planes and army men so it would seem fine maybe not since ww1 and 2 are not that good to think about i dont know really

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
8699
keegar on May 29, 2018 wrote:
I have thought this many times and thought that make a good world but my other thought it be not really piratey and for kids even though we have went to the wild west so yeah i dont know really it seems fine to me and i am sure every kid has played with toy tanks and planes and army men so it would seem fine maybe not since ww1 and 2 are not that good to think about i dont know really
Tanks and planes don't fit the pirate theme ( which is one of the many reasons why I hate Cool Ranch ).

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
50
Cool ranch actually fits there were theifs and pirates and that time too they were kinda like land pirates stealing those cargo boats and stealing from trains so indeed it actually fits and if we have dang kane and the armada which are robots that means the ww1 ww2 ish world would actually fit they just have to mold the story to be kid friendly world so yeah and if we have got worlds that have clockwork pigeons and armada dragoons and stuff why not make a dreadnought of mechanical parts or the machine technically there could be planes since marleybone has a pilot picture planes are invented and that means tanks are already so it would be also cars are in wizard101 there is some cars so yeah it could fit

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
8699
keegar on May 30, 2018 wrote:
Cool ranch actually fits there were theifs and pirates and that time too they were kinda like land pirates stealing those cargo boats and stealing from trains so indeed it actually fits and if we have dang kane and the armada which are robots that means the ww1 ww2 ish world would actually fit they just have to mold the story to be kid friendly world so yeah and if we have got worlds that have clockwork pigeons and armada dragoons and stuff why not make a dreadnought of mechanical parts or the machine technically there could be planes since marleybone has a pilot picture planes are invented and that means tanks are already so it would be also cars are in wizard101 there is some cars so yeah it could fit
Historically speaking automatons ( clockworks ) were known in the mid 18th - 19th centuries. Kane isn't a traditional robot ( with computer programing ) but a clockwork.

Gunner's Mate
Mar 10, 2012
213
The entirety of the Marleybone storyline is a reference to and a retelling of WWII-era Britain. The design space has already been explored. I don't think they will do another world based on WWI/WWII

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
50
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
8699
Matthew5250 on May 30, 2018 wrote:
The entirety of the Marleybone storyline is a reference to and a retelling of WWII-era Britain. The design space has already been explored. I don't think they will do another world based on WWI/WWII
Sorry, it's the Napoleonic Wars, not WW2, with a bit of Victorian Empire Building thrown in.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
50