Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

World logo, possibly Polaris?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy pirates! Care to enter my humble abode for yum pie and ice cream?

Now, on to the discussion. I noticed that if you go to "See the Game", above, then to "The Pirate Story", then to " Background Story", you will see the Marleybone logo, followed by Valencia, Monquista, then what I believe is Polaris. They put this because in the beginning they talk about Napoleguin and Polaris, so I ask you , fellow pirates hopefully enjoying your stay at my home, could it be possible we visit Polaris? I have done a similar thread, called, " Possible world....". So, I would love to hear your thoughts about this, and whether I should become a world famous Yum Chef.

Thank you, and I hope to see ya in the skyway!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Themagerhonor on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy pirates! Care to enter my humble abode for yum pie and ice cream?

Now, on to the discussion. I noticed that if you go to "See the Game", above, then to "The Pirate Story", then to " Background Story", you will see the Marleybone logo, followed by Valencia, Monquista, then what I believe is Polaris. They put this because in the beginning they talk about Napoleguin and Polaris, so I ask you , fellow pirates hopefully enjoying your stay at my home, could it be possible we visit Polaris? I have done a similar thread, called, " Possible world....". So, I would love to hear your thoughts about this, and whether I should become a world famous Yum Chef.

Thank you, and I hope to see ya in the skyway!
Polaris is certainly a possibility, as are other worlds. We'll just have to wait and see. Thank you for the Yum pie a la mode, 'twas very tasty!

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Thank you Anecorbie, and thank you for complimenting my pie!