Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Side quests with lots of experience

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy!

I beat kane about 2 days ago for the first time, but when i finished the quest i was still lvl 69, and I still am to this day. Right now, the biggest experience side quest i can find is chiron's quest. Does anyone know quests that give lots of experience, or at least 1000 experience? Thank you

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Themagerhonor on Aug 11, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

I beat kane about 2 days ago for the first time, but when i finished the quest i was still lvl 69, and I still am to this day. Right now, the biggest experience side quest i can find is chiron's quest. Does anyone know quests that give lots of experience, or at least 1000 experience? Thank you
Most of the side quests that give the best experience are in Valencia 2. After completing the game, you should only have to do 3-5 of them to reach level 70.

It is very strange (and annoying) that Valencia 2 did not provide enough experience to reach level 70 through main quests alone (like all the previous worlds).

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
I don't mean to sound rude or condescending, but you should be accepting all side quests you see, regardless of how meagre it appears. My buccaneer went through Valencia pt 2 from level 65 and hit level 70 after beating Kane, and my musketeer (who I refused to play after she hit the old level cap before reaching Aquila) got to level 70 before facing the hydra in Aquila (took 2 tries, thanks to the glitch).

There are more than enough side missions to hit the cap already, you just have to go and find them.

On the off chance you have found every single side mission and completed them, and you're still at level 69, go see Moo Manchu. He's got an excellent training program for you that will really work your quads!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Try helping out some folks in Florenza. Their quests can give up to 2500 xp!