Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about Beastmaster Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2009
I know this is a silly questiom, but is it possible to get all six beastmaster companions? I've tried awhile to get them all, but I've only gotten five. I've rummaged around to try to find the answer but I haven't. Could someone answer please? Thank you in advance!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Getting five of them is doing Great. As I understand it, to get a Beastmaster Companion your have to be very lucky when you claim your pack since there may only be a 1% chance that you will get a Companion. It is possible to get all 6 Companions - just very hard to do since the result of claiming a pack is random.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Hdk921 on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
I know this is a silly questiom, but is it possible to get all six beastmaster companions? I've tried awhile to get them all, but I've only gotten five. I've rummaged around to try to find the answer but I haven't. Could someone answer please? Thank you in advance!
Well, if you got five of them, then you can get them all. However, the game will eat up your allowance

Ensign
Jan 14, 2009
Thank you so much! I was starting to wonder if I should keep trying, but now I know for sure. You're right, it does eat up your money really fast Thank you again!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Yes you can get all 6 but it will cost lots of money. If you van get 5 why not 6?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
A friend of mine spent a few hundred dollars to get them all.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I believe that Valkoor has all of them on his Buccaneer.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
My friend Jesse has them all on his swashbuckler.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey