Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need help with gold

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
Im a level 25 or level 26 swashbuckler, where can i farm (that i could solo) that gives lots of gold?

P.S.
Some of the places you might say might not give much gold so i will reply and say it doesnt give much

Sincerely

Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I'd suggest you do Rooster Cogburn's side quests and farm those bosses, but the real key would be to find another pirate willing to farm with you -- group plunder chests are where the REAL gold is at. If you are soloing, I would suggest you farm the ships in the Cool Ranch skyway. Ships can provide you with gold, scrip, ship equipment to sell, as well as taking less time to defeat per battle than enemies on the battleboard.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Halloween Chick on Jan 16, 2020 wrote:
I'd suggest you do Rooster Cogburn's side quests and farm those bosses, but the real key would be to find another pirate willing to farm with you -- group plunder chests are where the REAL gold is at. If you are soloing, I would suggest you farm the ships in the Cool Ranch skyway. Ships can provide you with gold, scrip, ship equipment to sell, as well as taking less time to defeat per battle than enemies on the battleboard.

Yup, it is a good and easy way to get gold, and it is easier to get into a group, but, there are also the renegades and scorpions down in the grande place, they drop some good gold when you're in a group, and the scorpion boss there too.