Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't buy Crowns

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2018
Hello, everytime I try to buy Crowns it appears this message:

We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase at this time. This account has been flagged for suspicious or potentially fraudulent billing activity. For your safety, please contact customer support at: Support@Pirate101.com with a subject of 'Suspect Billing Activity' for assistance.

I don' understand, I bought crowns only twice (just started the game), is it the game's way to tell me my credit card is empty or something else?
Please, help

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Welcome to the message boards CreaShion! I would recommend contacting Pirate101 support, and they should be able to help you out.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Did you contact support? Did you call your credit card company? Those, I think, should be the first things you do (start with the credit card company). It could be something as simple as you needing to update your CC information.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CreaShion on Jun 18, 2018 wrote:
Hello, everytime I try to buy Crowns it appears this message:

We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase at this time. This account has been flagged for suspicious or potentially fraudulent billing activity. For your safety, please contact customer support at: Support@Pirate101.com with a subject of 'Suspect Billing Activity' for assistance.

I don' understand, I bought crowns only twice (just started the game), is it the game's way to tell me my credit card is empty or something else?
Please, help
Use the contact support link given to you. The KI support team are very helpful.