Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How can I order my special attacks?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 04, 2012
I'm a swashbuckler and have collected many special attacks for use during battles. Is there a way I can order what I see when I start a battle. They seem to get picked randomly and I have to use one before another will take it's place. thanks!

Community Leader
alrode03 on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
I'm a swashbuckler and have collected many special attacks for use during battles. Is there a way I can order what I see when I start a battle. They seem to get picked randomly and I have to use one before another will take it's place. thanks!
No, there is currently no way to organize which abilities show up first in battle. It's treated like a deck of cards with a random draw. The only thing you can do is right-click on cards you won't need to discard them so you get a larger draw in the next round. However, keep in mind that once you discard, you can't get them back until the next battle, so don't get rid of anything you might need!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Problem is, a few cards tend only to be useful at the start of play and other cards often have no use at all depending on what character type you are playing. If you aren't using the proper weapons for a type of attack you may even have cards in your deck that are impossible for you to even use but you had to take them to get the skills you wanted to have that came after them.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It does make every battle a little different, though, which is good!

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
seasnake on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
Problem is, a few cards tend only to be useful at the start of play and other cards often have no use at all depending on what character type you are playing. If you aren't using the proper weapons for a type of attack you may even have cards in your deck that are impossible for you to even use but you had to take them to get the skills you wanted to have that came after them.
That's true, but really it seems to be a lot like wizard101. Most of its luck, and it adds to the difficulty of the game.

--

Ensign
Jul 04, 2012
I agree with your points. The ability to set your cards should be added to the game.