Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gear Guide for All Levels?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 20, 2011
Hi I've been playing pirate101 for a little bit now and have only really been getting my gear from the bazaar (I think that's what its called thats whats its called in wiz) and I was just wondering if there was a gear guide somewhere that showed the right gear to get for each level and for each class. I know in Wizard101 there's like Nightshade gear that you can get for pretty much levels 5-20 then there's Olympus gear which helps for 30-60 pretty much then Waterworks gear, then the tartarus, then darkmoor, then cabalyst, etc. Wizard101 was my main game and I know that gear stuff but I was just wondering if there was stuff like that in Pirate101 too. If there is could you let me know and maybe link me to where it says it somewhere. I'd really appreciate it.

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
it really depends on class,

example, i usually play witch so i'll use them as an example. (not a pvp gear guide, but witch lacks a lot to succeed in pvp anyways)

hat: I like to use earth guardians helm (grants a wall, and since you'll be using a high range wand most of the time, it lets you throw a wall to block off an entire side for one turn, and you can even use it to force enemies to tunnel through to a specific area, like in the nefarious fight or haywire, it can buy you time if you dont draw cards you need.) however, i understand people not wanting to farm or use it, and if not, then I'd go with tower gear, either really works, mourn+drain or storm+drain etc
robe: there's really 4 robes i think of that i'd use, you have robe of houdini (fort), imperial robes of moo manchu (summons 9 cottas), tower robe (more storms/drains) and bloods coat (this is the best robe for pve, breaks the game) coat and tower robe are hard to get so i understand opting for the other two, all 4 robes have decent uses anyways.
shoes: imperial boots of moo manchu if you can get them, if not, normal tower boots.
weapon: phules wand. Weapn power is low, but on a witch weapon power has little meaning, a base range of 6, going to 7 with spirit sight lets you use storms nearly halfway across the board, pair this with ghor (pack comp from beast, dont suggest trying for it, only if you have it.) you can have a range of 9, and with scratch and spellpower buffs, you'll be able to do 2k storms across halfway the board.
totem: tower totem
charm: spirit walkers charm: gives you an absorb, absorbs save lives.
ring: tower ring
accessory: eyepatch of recuperation, revive on witch, not a lot of good accessory pieces for witch tbh
pet: pet doesn't matter as much as others, a pet with grants witch hunter and rally is works. (train hunter and you can get witch hunter 3 )

the gearset would be changing dependent on class, which i'd think would help knowing.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2019
When leveling, I usually just stick to buying from the bazaar every 5 levels. Once you begin to get closer to max level, the Tower of Moo Manchu has some great gear. The Captain Blood key fight is also a good option since his coat can be very powerful on some classes. I'd suggest going to Final Bastion and having a look at their PvE gear guide in the meantime. There should be some suggestions for gear for all 5 classes. Good luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1 Shot 1 Kill on Mar 28, 2020 wrote:
When leveling, I usually just stick to buying from the bazaar every 5 levels. Once you begin to get closer to max level, the Tower of Moo Manchu has some great gear. The Captain Blood key fight is also a good option since his coat can be very powerful on some classes. I'd suggest going to Final Bastion and having a look at their PvE gear guide in the meantime. There should be some suggestions for gear for all 5 classes. Good luck!
Welcome to the massage boards, 1 Shot 1 Kill, that's some very good advice.