Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

can you transfer crown items throughout an account

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2015
(excuse my english)
i have a question,
so i have two pirates on my one account, and now that the clockwork horse is out, i feel like the ki-ren mount i purchased was purchased for nothing.
my other pirate, however, doesnt have a mount. i was wondering if there was a way to get the ki-ren over to the pirate without a mount.
is there a way?
thanks!

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Just go to your home and put your mount into your shared bank. Then retrieve it with your other character.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
somemelody on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
(excuse my english)
i have a question,
so i have two pirates on my one account, and now that the clockwork horse is out, i feel like the ki-ren mount i purchased was purchased for nothing.
my other pirate, however, doesnt have a mount. i was wondering if there was a way to get the ki-ren over to the pirate without a mount.
is there a way?
thanks!
welcome to the message boards! if i am understanding you right, you made 2 different pirates on same individual account? If so, then yes, simply port home, click on lower right bank icon then choose backpack tab on left border, select item then click on button near bottom says "send to share bank". then to recieve it on other pirate , swap via character selection, port home, click on lower right bank icon then choose share bank this time, and click button "send to backpack" close out, leave home and equip mount! :D

hope this helps
stormy jen silver

Ensign
May 21, 2015
thanks to you both! i guess its easier than i made it out to be- google certainly wasnt cooperative.

thanks again : )

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
As long as it's tradable in your shared bank, you shouldn't have a problem.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
using the shared bank should work

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
So far, I think there are only four things which cannot be transferred using the Shared Bank: (1) Houses, (2) Ships, (3) Companions, and (4) any equipment marked not transferable. Make sure you read all the information on any equipment you want to buy with Crowns or Scrip.