ATOTHR!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
Silver Angel on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
I might have exagerated numbers, but my point is summons are nearly useless, who is afraid of them?

The only exceptions are scorpions (and only because of banner) and Cottas from Moo robe, which have been nerfed as you probably know. Maybe those new treants too, havent seen them in action yet.

And have you ever done pvp? Nobody trains cheap shot or repel boarder if they plan to use hide.

Even if they did, they arent stupid enough to use hide early and risk to have it taken off easily.
"Nobody trains cheap shot....if they plan to use hide."
I know; that would be foolish indeed, but I've seen instances in PVE and PVP where such foolishness has occurred.
I've noticed Bucklers using both the Nefarious Knives and the jacket from the Empire Bundle, both grant Flanking - then they hide, only to have their hide broken by a flank.
And in a PVP bout I faced a Buckler who had trained Cheap Shot. I had a grand time just moving a companion away from her whenever she hid, I don't believe she caught on to what I was doing .
I think in these instances the belief is "It gives me an extra attack, extra attacks are good, right?"
BTW, Owen, congrats on snagging a Bear!

Bosun
May 10, 2010
396
Silver Angel on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
I might have exagerated numbers, but my point is summons are nearly useless, who is afraid of them?

The only exceptions are scorpions (and only because of banner) and Cottas from Moo robe, which have been nerfed as you probably know. Maybe those new treants too, havent seen them in action yet.

And have you ever done pvp? Nobody trains cheap shot or repel boarder if they plan to use hide.

Even if they did, they arent stupid enough to use hide early and risk to have it taken off easily.
Of course you are exaggerating numbers, just like you seem to be exaggerating everything else, you are trying to justify your posts, but you can only do that with exaggerated numbers, not by actual facts.

So, now you have exceptions to the rules? Only because of banner? So the cotta warriors, even though they don't do much damage, have hold the line, and may reduce accuracy are only useful when banner is out?

You make posts like this and you are asking me if I have ever done PVP?

Ever hear of Sarah Steele or Lucy Sterling? She is a companion that gets walk in shadows, she also comes with repel boarders, or did you not know that. Also if you have done PVP, yes, people do train Cheap Shot and have repel boarders, so I will ask you, have you ever done PVP?

The whole point of this topic are the Grizzly Beast companions, which are still some of the best companions in the game. Some say only Baar is worth it, some say a couple are worth it, be it some have 5 talents or 7 talents, if you know how to use them correctly, they are very formitable companions and well worth having. Be it the 5 epic talents on some is probably a bug and will be fixed so they all get 7, which will make them even more impressive.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
382
Darth JT on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
Of course you are exaggerating numbers, just like you seem to be exaggerating everything else, you are trying to justify your posts, but you can only do that with exaggerated numbers, not by actual facts.

So, now you have exceptions to the rules? Only because of banner? So the cotta warriors, even though they don't do much damage, have hold the line, and may reduce accuracy are only useful when banner is out?

You make posts like this and you are asking me if I have ever done PVP?

Ever hear of Sarah Steele or Lucy Sterling? She is a companion that gets walk in shadows, she also comes with repel boarders, or did you not know that. Also if you have done PVP, yes, people do train Cheap Shot and have repel boarders, so I will ask you, have you ever done PVP?

The whole point of this topic are the Grizzly Beast companions, which are still some of the best companions in the game. Some say only Baar is worth it, some say a couple are worth it, be it some have 5 talents or 7 talents, if you know how to use them correctly, they are very formitable companions and well worth having. Be it the 5 epic talents on some is probably a bug and will be fixed so they all get 7, which will make them even more impressive.
I'm exagerating everything else? Like?

So, you have facts? Show me a summon that's threatening.

FYI cottas arent affected by banner, nice try.

I own Lucy Sterling, thank you. She doesnt have walk in shadow.

Looks like to me you're the one that doesnt know what you're talking about.

The whole point of this topic is a single bear companion, you can read a thread title right?

As far as I'm concerned, we're straying away from topic, therefor I'm done on this side-subject.

You're free to start a summon topic if you'd like.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
Silver Angel on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
I might have exagerated numbers, but my point is summons are nearly useless, who is afraid of them?

The only exceptions are scorpions (and only because of banner) and Cottas from Moo robe, which have been nerfed as you probably know. Maybe those new treants too, havent seen them in action yet.

And have you ever done pvp? Nobody trains cheap shot or repel boarder if they plan to use hide.

Even if they did, they arent stupid enough to use hide early and risk to have it taken off easily.
Summons are nearly useless, however in a PVP match the annoyance factor comes into play. Do you really want to completely ignore extra units on the board? What if they have a banner?
If you're a Swashbuckler with a decent dodge, then most summons can be handled by FS and Riposte. Buccaneers can deal excellent damage to a summons through Vengeance strike.
Musketeers can use Over Watch, Burst Fire, and Double Tap. against advancing summons.
Witchdoctors have Readied Spell and Mojo Echo.
And Privateers have Repel Boarders. ( side note: they really need something better, IMO. )
These are all passive talents that can be used against summons
The only summons I believe you should be concerned over is still the Cotta: they still have Vicious Charge, Hold the Line and Cheap Shot. And if the player has the scrip Buccaneer banner, then they get that extra buff.
At the moment, most companions are now equal to each other - some may have an extra advantage, but only by a little.
I have not seen the new Angry Orchard summons in play, so I can't venture an opinion.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
331
Darth JT on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
Of course you are exaggerating numbers, just like you seem to be exaggerating everything else, you are trying to justify your posts, but you can only do that with exaggerated numbers, not by actual facts.

So, now you have exceptions to the rules? Only because of banner? So the cotta warriors, even though they don't do much damage, have hold the line, and may reduce accuracy are only useful when banner is out?

You make posts like this and you are asking me if I have ever done PVP?

Ever hear of Sarah Steele or Lucy Sterling? She is a companion that gets walk in shadows, she also comes with repel boarders, or did you not know that. Also if you have done PVP, yes, people do train Cheap Shot and have repel boarders, so I will ask you, have you ever done PVP?

The whole point of this topic are the Grizzly Beast companions, which are still some of the best companions in the game. Some say only Baar is worth it, some say a couple are worth it, be it some have 5 talents or 7 talents, if you know how to use them correctly, they are very formitable companions and well worth having. Be it the 5 epic talents on some is probably a bug and will be fixed so they all get 7, which will make them even more impressive.
For the last time, it is not a bug. Baar is supposed to have 7 talents. The other lower bears are supposed to have 5. Also, all things considered, most companions are just as good as the bear companions (I am not including baar in this). A lot of companions have 5 or more talents, and also get the advantage of super strike, heals and buffs, all of which the baars lack.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
396
Voodoo Cornelius on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
For the last time, it is not a bug. Baar is supposed to have 7 talents. The other lower bears are supposed to have 5. Also, all things considered, most companions are just as good as the bear companions (I am not including baar in this). A lot of companions have 5 or more talents, and also get the advantage of super strike, heals and buffs, all of which the baars lack.
Not a bug? You state this as its a fact, how can you make this statement? Does your 1st companion that you get when you start the game, do they promote at different levels than each other? What about Bonnie Anne, does she promote at different levels for different classes? What about your newer class companion or the companion you get in the tavern cellar, do they promote at different levels? No, really? Hmmm, then how and why would it make sense for 1 Grizzly beast companion to promote before the rest of them?

As for Silver Angel, by her stating that Lucy Sterling or Sarah Steele does not get a hide, I need not say more to her about anything.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
Update:

While Atohr is certainly not the best bear, he has pulled through in the clutch a few times for me. As I am playing my musketeer completely different from my other characters (doing every sidequest, nautical farming, and using random companion choices), I pulled Dead Mike, Ratbeard, and Atohr for the fight with Pollen Nate. Dead Mike and Ratbeard went down, and I got crit by one of the remaining hornets. Atohr was the only one left (aside from his ram, which also really helped). After a few frustrating turns, he had one shot left. The hornet had about 100 health left, and Atohr had like 197. Seeing as his accuracy is worse than most of my other companions (likely because I'm used to Musketeer accuracy), he was missing a while and I was yelling at him, even though I knew he couldn't hear me. I was like, "ATOHR YOU CAN DO IT JUST LIKE HIT HIM AND GET A RELENTLESS" and maybe my computer has some microphone or something because he actually did it and got a crit.

So, here's my two cents (I still can't remember if it's "sense" or "cents" so oh well):
Atohr is an okay bear. I suppose I was just excited at first because I had never gotten a companion from a card pack before, and since the chance of getting him or any bear is so low, I assumed he was really good. Considering my current roster, yes. He is the worst. Even Romba is better than him. Romba actually holds his own pretty well. Does that mean I dislike him? Nah. As I said, he's pulled through in the clutch a few times.

So here's my dream team:
1. Chantal Livingstone.
2. Bonnie Anne or Louis LeBisque.
3. 4 way tie between Wing Chun, Dead Mike, Jim Dawson, and Ridolfo Capallero.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
Darth JT on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
Not a bug? You state this as its a fact, how can you make this statement? Does your 1st companion that you get when you start the game, do they promote at different levels than each other? What about Bonnie Anne, does she promote at different levels for different classes? What about your newer class companion or the companion you get in the tavern cellar, do they promote at different levels? No, really? Hmmm, then how and why would it make sense for 1 Grizzly beast companion to promote before the rest of them?

As for Silver Angel, by her stating that Lucy Sterling or Sarah Steele does not get a hide, I need not say more to her about anything.
He stated that Lucy Sterling doesn't get hide. This is true, check your facts, Darth JT.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
Update:

While Atohr is certainly not the best bear, he has pulled through in the clutch a few times for me. As I am playing my musketeer completely different from my other characters (doing every sidequest, nautical farming, and using random companion choices), I pulled Dead Mike, Ratbeard, and Atohr for the fight with Pollen Nate. Dead Mike and Ratbeard went down, and I got crit by one of the remaining hornets. Atohr was the only one left (aside from his ram, which also really helped). After a few frustrating turns, he had one shot left. The hornet had about 100 health left, and Atohr had like 197. Seeing as his accuracy is worse than most of my other companions (likely because I'm used to Musketeer accuracy), he was missing a while and I was yelling at him, even though I knew he couldn't hear me. I was like, "ATOHR YOU CAN DO IT JUST LIKE HIT HIM AND GET A RELENTLESS" and maybe my computer has some microphone or something because he actually did it and got a crit.

So, here's my two cents (I still can't remember if it's "sense" or "cents" so oh well):
Atohr is an okay bear. I suppose I was just excited at first because I had never gotten a companion from a card pack before, and since the chance of getting him or any bear is so low, I assumed he was really good. Considering my current roster, yes. He is the worst. Even Romba is better than him. Romba actually holds his own pretty well. Does that mean I dislike him? Nah. As I said, he's pulled through in the clutch a few times.

So here's my dream team:
1. Chantal Livingstone.
2. Bonnie Anne or Louis LeBisque.
3. 4 way tie between Wing Chun, Dead Mike, Jim Dawson, and Ridolfo Capallero.
Good analysis, as you progress through the game as a musketeer, I'm sure you'll be investing a few points to Atohr's accuracy.
Note: Ridolfo"s last name is Capoferro.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
331
Darth JT on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
Not a bug? You state this as its a fact, how can you make this statement? Does your 1st companion that you get when you start the game, do they promote at different levels than each other? What about Bonnie Anne, does she promote at different levels for different classes? What about your newer class companion or the companion you get in the tavern cellar, do they promote at different levels? No, really? Hmmm, then how and why would it make sense for 1 Grizzly beast companion to promote before the rest of them?

As for Silver Angel, by her stating that Lucy Sterling or Sarah Steele does not get a hide, I need not say more to her about anything.
First of all, Lucy doesn't get a hide. There is no reason for you to be so rude to silver angel. That seems to be a case of simple misunderstanding.

Second of all, I apologize to the OP that this congratulation of him having good luck has turned in to an argument.

Finally, this is how I know: I have 2 beast master companions, Laarn and Baar. Baar simply gets more promotions. Also, there was a post made (I believe by someone who has already posted on this page) a while ago that addressed this, and it was explained by one of the Devs (either Bonnie or Ratbeard), that the bears had gotten a nerf, and then got buffed back up again by the update, and that they had the correct amount of epics.

The reason that Baar is more powerful (at least lore-wise [note: this is just speculation]) is that he is the beastmaster, while the other 5 bears (One for each class) are beastmaster apprentices. Could Ratbeard or one of the other developers please just post on this so this argument can finally be over?

Darth, it seems as I argue with you more and more, your arguments have had less and less basis. All that malarkey about the same companions promoting at different levels is completely unfounded. I have 3 max pirates and a level 50 pirate. The wiki and most people with agree with me on this one at least, all companions that are the same companion promote at the same time. By arguing every little fact that could easily be looked up, you are just lowering your credibility on this issue.

Also, I would edit this a little more if I had the time, I do feel like I am attacking you a little bit more then your argument in that last part, but I am just about fed up with this line of conversation.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
396
Voodoo Cornelius on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
First of all, Lucy doesn't get a hide. There is no reason for you to be so rude to silver angel. That seems to be a case of simple misunderstanding.

Second of all, I apologize to the OP that this congratulation of him having good luck has turned in to an argument.

Finally, this is how I know: I have 2 beast master companions, Laarn and Baar. Baar simply gets more promotions. Also, there was a post made (I believe by someone who has already posted on this page) a while ago that addressed this, and it was explained by one of the Devs (either Bonnie or Ratbeard), that the bears had gotten a nerf, and then got buffed back up again by the update, and that they had the correct amount of epics.

The reason that Baar is more powerful (at least lore-wise [note: this is just speculation]) is that he is the beastmaster, while the other 5 bears (One for each class) are beastmaster apprentices. Could Ratbeard or one of the other developers please just post on this so this argument can finally be over?

Darth, it seems as I argue with you more and more, your arguments have had less and less basis. All that malarkey about the same companions promoting at different levels is completely unfounded. I have 3 max pirates and a level 50 pirate. The wiki and most people with agree with me on this one at least, all companions that are the same companion promote at the same time. By arguing every little fact that could easily be looked up, you are just lowering your credibility on this issue.

Also, I would edit this a little more if I had the time, I do feel like I am attacking you a little bit more then your argument in that last part, but I am just about fed up with this line of conversation.
First off, Angel stated that no summon would break a hide, read the posts. You people knit pick at every little thing when you are wrong, because you want to be right about something. Summons are in fact useful, otherwise nobody would ever bother or waste a turn summoning.

As far as the Beast Companions you would have to show proof of that statement or paste a link to prove that, because otherwise, it is a he said she said, which usually starts out as Hi how you doing and ends up, the fig burst from the moons of dreams. IF that doesn't make sense then that is the point, because that is what happens when people tell others things, they add or take away things and its never exactly as it was from the source.

People whine and complain about everything, to state that these companions and or summons are not any good is that persons own opinion but is not fact in anyway, Which was my entire point to begin with, which some of you keep arguing for who knows what reason.

I am sure some of the better players can see the benefits of some of these companions, such as the Beast that has Eagle Eyes and increase range for Musketeers or Witchdoctors by 2, and Baar.

As far as companions promoting at certain levels, this does not change, this is fact, this does not lower my credibility at all, because as you said, you can look at he wiki to verify, so my statement is fact.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
331
Darth JT on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
First off, Angel stated that no summon would break a hide, read the posts. You people knit pick at every little thing when you are wrong, because you want to be right about something. Summons are in fact useful, otherwise nobody would ever bother or waste a turn summoning.

As far as the Beast Companions you would have to show proof of that statement or paste a link to prove that, because otherwise, it is a he said she said, which usually starts out as Hi how you doing and ends up, the fig burst from the moons of dreams. IF that doesn't make sense then that is the point, because that is what happens when people tell others things, they add or take away things and its never exactly as it was from the source.

People whine and complain about everything, to state that these companions and or summons are not any good is that persons own opinion but is not fact in anyway, Which was my entire point to begin with, which some of you keep arguing for who knows what reason.

I am sure some of the better players can see the benefits of some of these companions, such as the Beast that has Eagle Eyes and increase range for Musketeers or Witchdoctors by 2, and Baar.

As far as companions promoting at certain levels, this does not change, this is fact, this does not lower my credibility at all, because as you said, you can look at he wiki to verify, so my statement is fact.
I am sorry, It was really late at night when I responded to you and I had just had an exhausting day, I did not understand your post well. I was under the assumption that you were questioning whether Bonnie Anne and the starting companions promote at different levels. Anyway, I have not been arguing about whether or not summons are useful, I was just pointing out that Lucy Sterling doesn't have a hide (as I believe that most of the Kraken Skull companion's Crown counter parts lack some of the powers) and that you should not completely discredit someone's opinion because there was a misunderstanding.

As for the the comment:
"I am sure some of the better players can see the benefits of some of these companions, such as the Beast that has Eagle Eyes and increase range for Musketeers or Witchdoctors by 2, and Baar."

Wow buddy, get off your high horse. And as for the two out of six companions that you mention having great benefits, yes they do have great benefits, I believe I mentioned that earlier in the thread. But you know what else has great benefits? A companion that gets a hide, a heal and a super strike, along with 6 epics, or a companion that gets vicious charge, 6 epics and dance of steel. Or a companion that gets 8 epics, can heal 25% of missing health from your player from any range, and has a spread attack that lowers the dodge of everyone it hits. Or a companion that can buff the accuracy of everyone on the team, as well as heal and has a super strike. Or a companion that doubles the power of all mojo based powers. My point is that while the gristly bear companions are awesome, they are not overpowered, as they can be replaced by the many other companions that were buffed.

Also, finally, we are not arguing with you to claim that the beast companions are not good at all. We are saying that they are not a huge problem in PvP and that the summons summoned by them (not including baar) are not powerful.

Huh, I actually hit the max character limit in this post.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
331
Darth JT on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
First off, Angel stated that no summon would break a hide, read the posts. You people knit pick at every little thing when you are wrong, because you want to be right about something. Summons are in fact useful, otherwise nobody would ever bother or waste a turn summoning.

As far as the Beast Companions you would have to show proof of that statement or paste a link to prove that, because otherwise, it is a he said she said, which usually starts out as Hi how you doing and ends up, the fig burst from the moons of dreams. IF that doesn't make sense then that is the point, because that is what happens when people tell others things, they add or take away things and its never exactly as it was from the source.

People whine and complain about everything, to state that these companions and or summons are not any good is that persons own opinion but is not fact in anyway, Which was my entire point to begin with, which some of you keep arguing for who knows what reason.

I am sure some of the better players can see the benefits of some of these companions, such as the Beast that has Eagle Eyes and increase range for Musketeers or Witchdoctors by 2, and Baar.

As far as companions promoting at certain levels, this does not change, this is fact, this does not lower my credibility at all, because as you said, you can look at he wiki to verify, so my statement is fact.
Ok, so I can confirm that Baar is the Beastmaster, while the other 5 are his apprentices, as stated here by ratbeard here. So that explains why he is more powerful then them, at least Logic/Lore wise. Here is where it is explained how the epics update worked with the bears by ratbeard. Sadly I believe that the post were Ratbeard confirms that they have the correct amount of epics was lost when the test realm closed, but if he could respond here, that would be great.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
Good news y'all! I finished the Quarter with Straight As! :D
I figured I'd put it here because it doesn't exactly warrant it's own post.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
Good news y'all! I finished the Quarter with Straight As! :D
I figured I'd put it here because it doesn't exactly warrant it's own post.
A standing "O" for the amazing Owen! Congrats!
Hey, we've hardly kept on topic in this thread anyway.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
All of my companions are now level 35 or higher, I have all of the sidequest companions so far, and I'm about to head into Miranda. I've got a page of companions and then some. I managed to get through Port Regal and Tumbleweed using the Haunted Galleon. Before I do Miranda, I'm gonna do the last sidequest with the snakes and pirates and bloodbats. I'm Level 39. Wish me luck!

Pvt. Shy Malcolm Gunwale, Level 39 Hoodoo Guru

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
Hey y'all, I don't know if this'll get through in time but tomorrow I'm gonna be doing a TON of sidequests from the beginning of Mooshu, including Louis's promotion quest, and quite a few ship battle quests. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me out! I'm usually on Commodore and if you're available tomorrow, please post it down here. Thank you very much for reading this, and have a fantastic break! <3

Pvt. Shy Malcolm Gunwale, Level 43 Twilight Cowboy

P.S.: Was the heart too much? I think it might've been a bit too much. Lo siento, pero me amo tu :)

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
Oh, and, Atohr has gotten considerably better since I promoted him and gave him his Level 35 Epic. He now has Relentless 2 and Blade Storm on top of his merciless, and he looks awesome :p

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
629
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
Oh, and, Atohr has gotten considerably better since I promoted him and gave him his Level 35 Epic. He now has Relentless 2 and Blade Storm on top of his merciless, and he looks awesome :p
you doing great congrats on getting a bear and nevermind all the naysayers lol i mean level 12 musket getting a bear companion? >.> obviously some of the hardcore companion collecting pvpers mightve missed that part.. shouldve been saying congrats instead of debating pvp and whether bears are great or not... i still dont have a bear XD and yours sounds tough <3 good luck young pirate the adventure is just beginning :D

stormy jen silver

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
433
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
Hey y'all, I don't know if this'll get through in time but tomorrow I'm gonna be doing a TON of sidequests from the beginning of Mooshu, including Louis's promotion quest, and quite a few ship battle quests. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me out! I'm usually on Commodore and if you're available tomorrow, please post it down here. Thank you very much for reading this, and have a fantastic break! <3

Pvt. Shy Malcolm Gunwale, Level 43 Twilight Cowboy

P.S.: Was the heart too much? I think it might've been a bit too much. Lo siento, pero me amo tu :)
You know, my musket, Gruesome Griffin, is questing at the beginning of Subata Skyway. Maybe we could meet up and work together?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
Fearless Finnagan on Oct 22, 2015 wrote:
You know, my musket, Gruesome Griffin, is questing at the beginning of Subata Skyway. Maybe we could meet up and work together?
I'd love that! All of my characters usually hang around in Commodore. My pirate is Shy Malcolm Gunwale and I'm wearing Armada wings.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
*I walk into the thread, my face solemn* *I am surrounded by Wing Chun, Ratbeard, Bonnie Anne, and El Toro* *I take a shallow, shuddery breath* *There is a lump in my throat*
I.. I killed Stormzilla on my first try.
*Breaks down into gross, uncontrollable sobbing*
I'm so happy, I love this game so much..

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9072
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Oct 29, 2015 wrote:
*I walk into the thread, my face solemn* *I am surrounded by Wing Chun, Ratbeard, Bonnie Anne, and El Toro* *I take a shallow, shuddery breath* *There is a lump in my throat*
I.. I killed Stormzilla on my first try.
*Breaks down into gross, uncontrollable sobbing*
I'm so happy, I love this game so much..
Did you face Stormzilla before the nerf? If you did, no wonder you're so emotional now, lol

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
Okay um wow.. I'm already level 60 and I'm only just now trying to get some food for the Kurghas. At this rate, I won't gain any XP in Aquila. But who cares, right? I'm in it for the fun and if that means wasting 20,000+ XP, then so be it.
Obviously I'd prefer not to lose any BUT I'M SO CLOSE TO BEING 65 TO DO THE TOWER.
And when that happens, I'll post it on here :p

Pvt. Shy Malcolm Gunwale, Level 60 Twilight Cowboy

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
In the wise words of Wing Chun:
CAPTAIN TAKES ROOKE! CHECKMATE!
Off to Aquila with me and me crew!

Pvt. Shy Malcolm Gunwale, Level 62 Castler